Ricky Martin steps out of the closet

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is this tied into some attempt at a comeback? (I know that the producers of the upcoming New york revival of Evita want him to play Che. Yes, seriously).

It's such a wonderfully awkwardly worded quote he's used too. I suppose I'm a fortunate hoosexual too, though not nearly as much of a rich homosexual as he is. :P

• Members

I know it's mean to say but Clay kinda repulses me. (Didn't some sex site chat of his on manhunt or one of those other sites I would *never* use personally, leak? ;) )

Ricky interviews tend to be a bit mushy/bizarre anyway. I remember when he avoided the sexuality question before and he started blabbering on about how we're all deep and mysterious beings and he loves everyone and other gobbly gook (the thing is, I honestly think he believes all that junk, which I admit does give him a sort of charm in my eyes, even I'm rolling those same eyes :P)

• Members

LOL! I remember that.

Everytime he was asked about his sexuality he would say, it's none of your buisness. :lol:

Like come on, if you're straight you're going to say that you are straight.

P.S. I hope Ricky is one of those wild and freaky types that likes to do groupies, I would def. show up to a concert. :P

Archived