Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

They'd do the same thing they did after Lisa Vanderpump left RHOBH:  Focus on a new target. 

RHOBH: Brandi Glanville Reveals Alleged Affair with Denise Richards |  PEOPLE.com

That said, I do think the show would falter without Teresa, love her or hate her. It's not just her; it's her famb-il-y. While the early years of RHONJ had the Manzos as the main family, the Guidices took over and we've seen them all grow up and have lil personalities of their own. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I vaguely remember Lydia essentially being the reason Chyka left the show for some rumors she either started or spread about Bruce.

Pettifleur is killing me with this victim act like she's not a total monster. I just want her to go away.

It's interesting to see how Gamble essentially became the star of the show in only her second season. I love her and Rick.

I also love Gina, but I also love when her lies get revealed. Like going to watch her episode of Celebrity Apprentice.

• Members

Yes, I believe the gossip implied Bruce was gay, and Chyka and Bruce were doing projects in the Middle East where they felt the rumors would harm the business. So the company sent a cease and desist to Foxtel, and allegedly that is why Chyka did not appear in S4. And why Jackie and Janet hated Lydia in S3-S4 and tried to exclude her from certain events. Gina ended up being Lydia's wing-girl.

Gina got onto all kinds of trouble with Sally in S4.

• Members

See I saw a lot of season 3 when it aired on Bravo but I’ve never seen season 4 so I’m pumped to see it, especially with it being Lydia and Gina’s final seasons. Which wow, talk about huge losses. Love or hate them, they’re pretty essential to Melbourne imo. I’ll be happy to see Pettifleur go.

• Members

Huge losses, because Gina and Lydia entertained me the most. Personally I thought S4 was a great season, even better than S3. I loved it.

I'm about to start S5 tonight, without G & L. I believe @DaytimeFan has already watched it and gave his thoughts a few months back. 

• Members

I'm inclined to agree, even though I've liked Ashley a lot more the last couple of seasons. She secured the bag, sure, but that doesn't mean she should get a medal for covering for the Cryptkeeper when that Bravo crew member raised a sexual harassment suit.

• Members

OMG, Evodia vs Cristall from Johannesburg is the BEST fight in the history of the RH franchise across all cities. Im watching on Tubi and legit watched this 10 times in a row

eJDsqf6.gif

U5brsz6.gif

EI2CI5g.gif

Im not a bitch my darling. I dont have 100 men. I only stick to one man...Ive never stuck to men that give me big houses and then dumped me at the end of the day'

'Im not that kind of a woman, BITCH!"

Please register in order to view this content

Evodia is THAT bitch! I love her and her energy and how quick she was to gather and drag Cristall

Edited by Cheap21