Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This is a great group of women to love-to-hate 

Please register in order to view this content

That wig sliding off was LOL hilarious.... Charrriiisssee still has that perpetual sleepy stank face.... Robyn paying someone for decorations that are pretty basic & standard is a waste of money that should be saved.... Ashley's problem is the only organic problem on the show (well, the Hugers' money woes are real too, but someone is being evasive about the whole ordeal) .... Monique continues to be fabulous.... Candace (I'm not spelling it however she does) is cute but is too thirsty to reveal too much about her personal life, her finances, her man's brown dong, etc. 

Related image

This doesn't charm you? 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hahahahaha

Or maybe she's bitter because giving by the blind item, she is has been traded in for a YOUNGER model.

It would explain why she keeps going in on Teddi. Projecting.

• Members

Saw BH and this thing did not need 3 parts. Part 2 was boring like most of the season

Potomac

yall need to stop coming for Charisse! I wasn’t a fan but she should have been a wife. Her delusions were entertaining and she had no problem causing drama. She didn’t have much going on in her life but she had good chemistry with the women. I’m glad she is still there as a friend

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Oh I'll never stop enjoying my dislike of that couch stain.

But you summed up exactly why she's perfect as a "friend of": no personal or interesting life, but can stir up drama among the main housewives. The fact that she has history with the "elders" of this series helps make her personal digs more biting. 

• Members

Yeah Charisse has a place on this show for sure -- as someone I love to hate.

Plus she can definitely stir things up with Monique, being that Monique doesn't realize yet how two-faced she is -- and the newbie Bucky. 

• Members

NJ: Danielle FREAKIN ENGAGED NINETEEEEEN TIMMEEEEEEEEES Staub is getting married tomorrow in the Bahamas. 

Teresa, Melissa and Margaret are there. New girls are not.

Haven't read anything on Dolores being there (probably not).

• Members

On one hand, Giselle and Charisse are total haters and we’re throwing shade, but Candiace was stupid for oversharing too soon. I agree with Karen on that. With that said, I look forward to her lighting their asses up the rest of the season lol. 

• Members

Potomac knocked it out the park again tonight!

Candaice undressing Charisse and Gizelle with her mouth was a thing of beauty. I betcha they won't try her again in the future. 

And Monique is going through something. I don't think she's dealt with the loss of losing a child and she's spiraling out of control gradually; however, I don't think it is cute that the women are gonna use it next week for their own benefit. 

• Members

Ashley: "Michael is not comfortable taking care of a grown man that wont take care of himself." Well duh! Ashley s a damn idiot

Who's in charge of the girls? Candiace is in charge of the girls! Candiace EARNED her spot on the show tonight. She called Charisse geriatric. That fight gave me life. Charisse was not ready for that.

Gizelle saying Candiace needs to apologize to Charisse....f--k Charisse! She earned that lashing. Wooohooo! Now Candiace is snatching Gizelle stiff dry wig. I CANT!

Edited by Cheap21