• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cheshire

tumblr_ni5vsnjKtT1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Team Dawn! Screw all them other heffas coming for her.

tumblr_nihpv6GNYK1rtcbego1_500.gif

I continue to love Magali. I love how she is no one's puppet and keeps it real.

I dont like Lauren's husband and thought he was rude with Dawn. He came across like one of the house husbands that get involved in female drama like Peter or Paul

HAHA, thats how it is with me. Magali is my favorite, followed by Dawn

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

It sort of feels like there are several different shows - Yolanda's on one, Lisa V is on one, Eileen/Lisa R and Kim/Brandi (Kyle in the middle) on the other. I do wonder if they might cut at least one of Kim/Brandi to shake that, but who knows.

Lisa V must really enjoy that she can now bring up the Paris incident without any criticism. She's mentioned it over and over in her blogs. I guess I can't really blame her. I sort of like to imagine her writing it with a smirk though.

• Members

Yes.

When I say dangerous I don't mean she's going to cut somebody, I just mean she knows how to really hurt someone with her words. She's always on the edge mentally so she strikes hard and fast and first. I think we've all known people like this...I can't imagine what it's like dealing with her, although I will admit she's good TV when she's in this mode.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Cat calling Kim a tit made me chuckle smile.png

Kim is dangerous. She's dangerous to herself and she's dangerous to those around her because she's excellent at deflecting and turning blame on others and getting others all riled up and fighting each other instead of addressing the true villain in the room. The fact that they have excused her behavior for the majority of the past 5 seasons is dangerous, because she'll continue being her destructive self until the Bravo checks stop coming in. And then what? I can just bet Kyle would stop giving a damn, knowing their relationship wasn't being broadcast for scrutiny on TV.

I'm sure Lisa V feels vindicated re: Paris incident because the proverbial elephant in the room is being called out to the forefront (similar to season 2 when Taylor's claims of Russell's abuse finally came out on camera).

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

True and say what you will but it clearly pressed the hell out of Lisa Rinna and frankly SOMETHING must be true or hit close to home for her to go off like that. Even though harry Hamlin is a good looking guy for his advanced age I do wonder what it is that brought him and Lisa Rinna together and he does sometimes come across as someone who's got a very sketch past.

While Kim was deflecting she does have a point. It might be wrong to equate the two things but when it comes to it Lisa is talking about things personal to Kim that she'd rather not have discussed. And Kim was just saying that if she were a mean and vicious person she could have been doing the same thing.

Lisa Vanderpump's face is juts shocking. Love how Eileen just calmly sits there and cuts Kim to shreds with words. Its like the last strike and Eileen just goes "This bitch is crazy" in her head.