Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

God knows I love me some Kenya, but I truly wanna claw her f-cking eye balls out tonight. She was doing too much over something so little. Yes, Kenya, you were a twat and just apologize and move on. Instead, she wanted to be firm on her convictions and nuked any popularity she gained with the audience thus far this season. Kenya is smart, but she's dumb at the same damn time. 

Please register in order to view this content

You had the audience in the palm of your hands. You just had to ruin it! Ugh! I still ride for her, but I want someone punch her a** in the throat tonight!

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

God I love when dumbass, no accountability having, Kenya acts like an ass and reminds me why I can’t wait for her to go.

Isn’t this like the third episode this season to not feature Nene at all?? That’s pretty odd.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

It makes me think of TT when she said that there was a point when Kenya was feeling stressed due to the drama between her, producers, and showing her husband. She...snapped. And of course, there was the fact...unless I heard wrong...she had family there so it might have hit close to home due to the devastation anyway.

@Chris B EVA THE DIVA IS NEXT WEEK...and ALREADY gets in the drama!!!

• Members

Melbourne

If anyone else is watching this season, I can't recommend it enough to anyone on the fence. It is so much fun!

The last few episodes have focused on Lydia trying to undermine Jackie and Janet's friendship, the girls taking a trip to Mexico and Janet injuring herself after too many tequilas!

• Members

Ugh I can't believe I forgot Melbourne is also airing currently! What episode are you now up to? If it's feasible, I will try to catch up this week.

In any case, I need a palate cleanser after Sydney!

ATL:

SO.... is this Kenya's 'Kim walks out of RHOA while Kroy shoves the cameraman' moment?

And was Porsha somewhat... bearable this episode? Is this the reinvention of Toyota?

Edited by Cat

• Members

Something tells me Kenya wasn't planning on going to Houston at all. TamaraTattles said this Houston trip was very last minute hence the reason none of the other girls went. I think Beck the executive-producer forced Kenya to go as payback for not having her husband on the show and for also going after his bff Kim. This would explain why Kenya seemed so over everything and in a hurry to leave. It still doesn't excuse her behavior but it's pretty obvious something else behind the scenes was going on. And now magically here comes Eva!

• Members

Yikes. Michael Beck is also the new EP on RHONY this current season. I am definitely afraid for my faves over there.

Kenya would probably have been willing to open up more of her life if Production hadn't been so antagonistic with her. They definitely rushed to find Eva as a Kenya replacement.

Seems like Beck only wants to represent the one person who is not even a regular castmember.