Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love you for that gif. I have to say I'm loving LeeAnne's crazy ass this year and that episode is sooo re-watchable.

MMMM....beautiful diva.  I think I've somehow become ride-or-die for her. If anything over the last few years she has shown that she is willing to follow her happiness for better or worse and I just find that relatable and inspiring on a personal level.

• Members

She looks stunning! IA it kind of crept up on me, but ever since The Pirate (and maybe even before, when she got camel-tossed and laughed it off?), I've been rooting for her to have a good ole time and dismiss the slut-shamers. It is inspiring! She's had some knocks but she always gets back up with a smile on her face, a positive attitude, and relatively few recriminations. Even in yesterday's Wendy Williams interview, when asked about the HWs she enjoys the most, she mentioned Dorinda, Sonja... and Bethenny. She really has let bygones be bygones.

That did not go as I expected! I thought it was going to be a messy ass mess of screaming and make-up running down one's face (and that's just with Mark! I kid, I kid).

Actually, I enjoyed how upfront, direct but relatively unvicious it was. LeeAnne could debate her way out of a Trump cabinet meeting. I guess this is how Southern ladies do it. By the end, Mark had stated his respect for Rich, squeezed her arm and offered her congratulations for her engagement! #Impressed

Cary is probably gonna be hearing it when he gets home though.

• Members

This is why you’re one of my favs. It’s funny we have OC and Jersey on, but NYC is still a hot topic. I think it says a lot about the shows. I’ve actually enjoyed OC a little more than others this season, but it’s definitely starting to run on fumes. I just don’t like when any of the shows run a story for years on end without an end in sight.

• Members

Yes, I think then and like others have mentioned...when she separated and just living her life and having fun even though people might pick on her for her age, it was when she started to be fun. NOT PERFECT. But she had such a carefree, happygolucky vibe that I wish more people would be like. If she pops up in a mag now, I tend to read it when I didn't at all before. And I continue to love her friendship with Dorinda...who did not suffer the season two curse.

Makes me think of myself when I was younger actually. lol. But that's been on my mind a lot.

THIS. EXACTLY.

hahahhahaha!!!! I SOOOOO DIED WHEN THAT WENT DOWN.

• Members

It is unfortunate that the two franchises performing the most poorly are on the air at the same time. Well, I am being harsh on NJ, which hasn't felt this light and silly in years. But there is no way to come back intact after five (FIVE!) seasons trying our loyalty to death. Meanwhile OC is in a REALLY bad place. It needs serious life support. If Bravo execs are not worried about OC, they all need to be fired.

NJ:

In some ways, I understand Soggy (legit typo, but it stays) is miffed that she brought Margaret into the group, and Margaret, recognizing who is Queen Bee around here, basically made a beeline for Teresa. Siggy is taking it all WAY too seriously, though. She bitterly hates Margaret, and it makes no sense. That sad, pathetic pigtails pajama party with Delores? Arguing over who knew Joan Rivers? 

Please register in order to view this content

C'mon now.

The obsession over the cake-throwing makes no sense either. I see in the previews Saggy is bringing it up again. OMG please [!@#$%^&*] stop. Please don't let the cake thing be 'the' issue that dominates the rest of the season.

Either Sigs wants badly to be relevant -- or she believes her own hype that she is the new queen of NJ (and god knows it must be her own hype because I have never seen that view expressed anywhere!). She has literally become Jaqueline who never got the memo that she wasn't the central HW. Well, Siggy has not got the memo that she is deeply annoying and unfunny. Margaret by contrast is coming across cool, calm, collected and fun.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yes Soggy is doing WAY too much? She hates Margeret so much that she wants to pull her pigtails? She’s faking for the cameras and it’s doing her no favors. Dolores is on the wrong team

and should have let her drown alone. They looked pathetic having a pigtail slumber in rebellion against Marg. Losers. How old are we?

• Members

I wonder if Siggy and Dolores knew they needed to amp it up and make waves to keep their spot.  Or producers asked them to.  Last year, they were nice and at times boring.  Without Jacqueline, and with Teresa/Melissa being friendly, the season was going to just be 4-5 ladies who all get along... it wouldn't be Jersey or entertaining without something crazy or dramatic, so naturally that had to be Siggy and Dolores.  Without bringing in two random new housewives, not sure what else they could have done to secure their spots and make the season 'entertaining'.  Unfortunately it's not working (yet)... 

Edited by alwaysAMC