Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wouldn't put so much on Kathy if I were Kyle. I don't think that Kathy has forgotten how Kyle allowed the girls (minus Sutton and Garcelle) to come for Kathy. And Kyle has hinted she has a foul side to her. All it takes is the right moment to get Kathy to flip on Kyle. Seeing as Dorit is at odds with Kyle, she better align everything up and make the perfect shot. 

• Members

Awwww. I saw those pictures yesterday and it warmed my heart.

I just hope Porsha doesn't mess it up like she did last time. So far, so good. She's been advertising Kenya's business while Kenya's had her back online sparring with Simon. So...fingers crossed.

• Members

Let's hope Truly Original are actually filming when the breakdown in the Trick n Twirl 'friendship' occurs! They've missed so much thus far. Porsha and Kenya are oil and water; both are legends in their own mind, and often appear to be on different wavelengths. Will Kenya hold her tongue on the Simon-Porsha marriage? The Falynn and fake money of it all? Porsha's next sugar daddy? Will Porsha hold her's on Kenya's parade of TV-boyfriends-for-hire? Time will tell.

@Taoboi You have inspired me to rewatch nuRHONY from last season. Is it perfect? No. Is it easy, breezy and relatively toxic-free? Yes. Still love Brynn! Erin is a spoiled princess but no less watchable for it. Jessel's ascension for me starts when she finally tells her mum about her IVF journey. From that moment, she finally feels comfortable showing her actual personality.  Parvit is a star! Sai is starting to turn villainous.  I find the rewatch a palate cleanser next to RHONJ which has entered its Point of No Return season. What I'm very much hoping is that nuRHONY S15, Dubai S2 and OC S67 get here soon. Bravo feels strangely underpowered after its RH-less Easter break.

Meanwhile, on social media, Bethenny is trying to start a one-sided war against Chanel. Sigh. Good luck, Erin Brokovitch. This chick has lost the plot.

• Members

Well we're a week out from Dubai S2 (next week!!!) and if that video I posted a page or so back (and Tamra herself) are to be believed OC should be back with her in July if not late June.

Awwww thank you. I've been busy with work and finishing my latest book...and playing catch-up on other tv shows, but I've found NuRHONY not far from my mind. Just a sign that I really liked their dynamic. And you know I am living for the setting and could use more of it. 

I knew I forgot to mention something when I last talked about it...Jessel's talk with her mother! I figured once she talked to her, she would come out of her shell more. Good. 

Awww you like Brynn, too? Cool. 

Sai still has me for now. Curious what Villain looks like on her cuz so far I like her for her straight-forwardness. 

• Members

The Sai villainy starts when they get to Anguilla, although there is a peep of it at the wreath-making event when she smirks at Erin walking out. I'll let you form your own opinion about everyone in Anguilla, just to say that I think producers told the cast to step it up on the trip. Because Erin and Sai seemed to be making issues with the other women. Sai even uttered "Just be straightforward" in one of her VTs, and I swear I got trauma-flashbacks to Kyle Vocal-Fry Richards "Just be honest," lol.

Also I did that dumb astrology thing where I thought I could guess each cast member's astrology sign, but I got them all wrong! I could have sworn Brynn was a Gemini, but she's an Aquarius! Jenna, who I thought was straight-up Virgo, is actually the Gemini.

• Members
Posted (edited)

They were cute. Nothing too gagworthy as a tagline. Taleen's was a cute nod to Dynasty. 

I just never got the vibe that Stanbury was "old money." Married into money, yes. And her ties to Ghislaine Maxwell never go unnoticed with me. 

Also, does anyone else get the feeling that Ayan is about to take a fall this season? It's like she's trying to get ahead of the season by doing all the press; meanwhile, Lesa is quiet and cool as a cucumber. 

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

Good grief, Bethenny needs to take her own advise and find a hobby.... preferably one that doesn't involve filming herself. 

Is she just bored with her life or is she so hungry for any type of spotlight that she does these random Day of Reckonings on any little minor inconvenience that her entitled 1% ass has to "suffer" through? 

I just don't get her anymore. 

• Members

There's nothing to understand when it comes to Bethenny because her behaviour is neither sane nor logical. She is as entitled as they come. 

In other RHONY News...

Sonja's Townhouse Auction.

Current Bid: $4,250,000

Auction closes in 24 hours.