Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can see that. I'm no fan of Sai or Erin, but I'm hoping that the other women have finally woken up to their shenanigans (certainly Jessel and Ubah have). That will hopefully make for an interesting reunion.

I didn't care for Brynn until the antique books segment but, hey, I could change my mind again. 

• Members

Yeah; the ladies, as an overall cohesion, really work, as well. Would I like someone to come in and shake things up? Sure. But, overall, the women work well together and it definitely feels close to the first seasons of the franchise. And while I generally liked the [former] ladies, it was becoming a bit of a chore seeing 50-something year old women get s**t-faced drunk and act like children. Yes, they were unapologetic about it, but it was so just... becoming such a pill to watch, at the same time. Brynn is the most surprising to me; I hated her from the trailer through the first few episodes... but seeing her in scenes with her family, playing chess and at the library, I have beyond warmed to her. She's that annoying little child you can't help but love, haha.

Erin & Sai swapped places for me. Loved Erin and hated Sai... now I really like Sai (and her persistent need for food... relatable) and have a true distaste for Erin (reminds me of a Holla-less Heather).

• Members

RHONY:

I had a rumor that there is a casting call for NY so I assume either they're going to add someone as a new housewife or Friend of for the next season... or they're going to rotate out someone and add someone new.

OC has always rotated in and out their castmembers... and I'm hoping this remains for season 18.

RHOC:

So Jenn has a backbone at the reunion.  She did well in part 1.

Tamra needs to understand that you need to speak your mind then move on if the person you're giving advice to doesn't listen.  She was obsessed with exposing Gretchen in seasons 4 to 6 before backing off in season 7 and 8 (to a lesser extent).. and once she did that, Gretchen kind of tripped herself up.

All Tamra needs to do is stand back and watch Jenn/Ryan implode because Jenn won't listen to anyone about him. 

• Members

RHONY

I dont think Ive ever done this quick of a 180 on a housewife as Ive done with Jessel. Couldnt stand her in the early episodes but now she's probably my favorite alongside Brynn. She is lighthearted and fun and ultimately harmless and means well even if somewhat self absorbed

Sai conitnues to be the most miserable person on the cast. I hope she got dragged for filth at the reunion

• Members

RHONY:

Things I liked about the episode:

Seeing Ubah at work, talking to a restaurant about them using her hot sauces in their meals (not sure if the deal was finalized, or if it fell through).  

Jenna and her son at the eye glass boutique while she talked about how having a good relationship with her son takes away the sting of her bad relationship with her mom (though holding hands is very creepy)

Sai and her aunt had a nice scene, but I have a feeling the editors put that scene in as an emergency PR stunt to give her more layers.

Things I didn't like about the episode:

Erin/Sai's obession with Jessel's marriage.  That tells me things are not rosy in their own marriages if they're obsessed with Jessel's marriage.  

So Erin has theories on Jessel/Pravit's marriage... well Erin I have theories on your marriage to Abe.  It works both ways dear.

• Members

RHONYC:
I really f**king hate Jessel and hope she and her nasty "husband" are gone next season. I'm also still very, very sour with Ubah over the Anguilla trip. Overall, this cast works well as a cohesive whole and I'm surprised the finale is next Sunday. Wow.

Sai continues to be a Queen and someone who has done a 180 turn for me. I love me some Sai.

• Members

NuRHONY

I've watched this season and I won't be watching next season. 

Erin and Sai are miserable and awful people who are clearly targeting Jessel and it is plain old mean girl sh*t. I'm not interested in that. 

Jenna could have been added to original recipe RHONY (I think Ubah could have too) and I think it would have worked.

The show is dull and what action there is has been premised on cast members ganging up on someone else's marriage. It feels like a deliberate choice, very produced, and I'm not wasting another season on it.

• Members

Same.

Especially to see if the rumor that Lesa and Ayan really fell out.

Moreso because Lesa's Inta is gone...she has taped very little...and now Caroline Stansbury...basically Lesa's rival...has gone online speaking up to basically mind your business. 

• Members

Sai screeching "I don't currrrr" while running to Parvit to question him on his air miles, then running back to Jessel to scream "I don't give a sh!t" was clown behavior.

Watching Sai and Erin think they are flexing big-time is wild. They are literally drunk on their own amazingness, and the cluelessness is real. In 'exposing' Jessel to the audience, these two fools have only exposed their own a$$es. 

As for their husbands -- what prizes they are. Sai's other half grilling Ubah on why she hasn't got a man yet was especially cringe.

• Members

I don't agree with that opinion. 

Please register in order to view this content

See, I did not see it as grilling, at all.  What was cringe was Erin's husband not understanding the joke about being David's wife. That was cringe. He is oblivious. Not to mention, his mentioning of sex (while David's reasoning felt more authentic... and Jessel's husband's felt... really awkward and absent of any kind of emotional attachment).

Edited by Liberty City