Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's doable. But I think @Gray Bunny has a point about Porsha. I didn't get the Potsha love at first, but now I get it. She brought something sparkly and a little controversial and flawed to the franchise, and I miss it now. I really feel like she's a missing link here. Unfortunately, i think Bravo could offer her millions, but she wouldn't take it unless Simon divorced her without a cent. She's not planning on fumbling that bag, and she doesn't have to work now if she doesn't want to. Nevertheless, if I were Bravo, I would still *try* to get her on. I also wonder if it's worth getting Eva Marcille to return.

I also think Marlo is better suited to FOH than RH. Maybe if she embraced her villainy, as @Taoboisaid? For a reason I can't quite put my finger on, she's not working for me.

• Members

Eva won't return to the show in any capacity. She said she is done with the show. Kenya and Kandi have rallied for her to return, but Eva doesn't want to be on the show anymore. Plus, Eva has a hit Tyler Perry show on BET+ called All the Queen's Men. From what little I've seen of the show, she's actually good. I think Eva is back in the element she wants to be in--scripted TV. 

With Porsha, it is well-known that I am not a Porsha fan; however, I have grown to find her tolerable and realize her importance on this show. I do think that bringing her back would stop some of the bloodshed and whimpering from RHOA fans. While I think the show is in a slump, I still find pleasure in watching RHOA as they are the one show in the franchise that I know I am going to get a good laugh and not feel total icky after watching. I am with @Taoboi that Marlo has to fully accept her villain role in order for to work in future seasons. They cannot pull the same crap of having her be a villain and victim. It is tiresome and not working in her favor.

I do stand firm that Sheree is deadweight. I get she is an "OG," but she is one that does not work. If this show is in dire need of an OG and we can't have Nene back, the next best choice is Lisa Wu. Kim would be logical, but I can't bear to watch her clock in half-time and reap the benefits of the rest. It annoyed me to no ends back then and would do the same now. If Kim is to ever return, she will have to give as much as the rest. Otherwise, she and her wigs can stay gone forever. 

• Members

Cynthia is stunning. Now what else is going on?!

I wasn't enamored of Eva (and Porsha destroyed her with them social-distancing titties line at Zoomunion) but she does have stuff going on in her life and can hold a camera's attention. However, if she's in a happier place right now, that's great for her.

Like you, I was not a Porsha fan and actually thought she should have been fired after S9. But I cannot deny she was needed for the franchise and she really grew on me. Her quips, her chemistry (or hate-chemistry) with others, her burgeoning glamor were also top-tier. At some point around S11, she knew she was a star on the show and she just leaned right into it.

I have to agree with you about Kim Z. I'm good, and don't need her lazy ass back on the show. She also lied to the world about her 'divorce' with Kroy, so I don't want to see her rewarded for that.

Sheree is not an OG Alpha. She is more a reactor who works well when the cast is fire. And the cast is not fire right now.

• Members

Oh yeah, for sure Porsha didn't catch on for me until the epic 10th season (with a spectacular reunion performance), right after her disastrous year on season 9 which could have gotten her the boot. 

I liked Eva; I didn't have a problem with her like others did. She shined on RHUGT2. And we'll get one more run with her on the Morocco UGT. Otherwise, if she's happier off the show, good for her then. 

• Members

Heather: "You think I look inbred?"

Mary: "I do."

DEAD. LOL

Looks messy, but a good messy and I hope they turn things around from last season. 

Side note:  This new Housewives trend of the last few years of having constant costume parties needs to be toned down. All the ridiculous wigs, bonnets, beards etc. is a bit overkill. 

• Members

I totally agree. I had no desire to watch, but I admit that trailer makes me curious enough...and Mary...ooooh I love me sum Mary. For those very reasons you mentioned. I don't even think she filmed a lot, but it looks like she really did. 

Well if Heather is going to sit there and try to start mess, Mary is going to finish it. Same for Whitney. Little Girl. The very definition of out of your league. 

I agree that I've over all the costume parties. Especially with this cast. Give us something else. 

PS. Angie K's hubby...still looks hot. May he wear suspenders again and the camera man makes sure to angle for the bubble in the back.

Please register in order to view this content