Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Marysol pronouncing herself as the wittiest person on the cast was absurd. It is painfully obvious that Marysol hires someone to write her "funny" lines (Ana confirmed this). And even those lines aren't funny. I'm sick of Marysol and that damn cup and thinking being a lush is cute. It isn't. Mama Elsa was funny. Marysol wasn't. She was whiny at best. 

Alexia is horrendous. I've never seen a housewife fall from grace as she did. I wish Lisa would've reached across and popped her when Alexia did that dig against her. But this should be a sign that Alexia is friends with no one. Much like Marysol, Alexia wreaks desperation and wants to be famous. 

I ignore Larsa as she has no credibility. Never has. Never will. 

I just hate that Kiki is under the spell of these three witches, who have clearly promised her something. 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, they promised Kiki something alright -- a potential spot on the show, probably at the expense of someone on the right couch. I cringed when Marysol made Kiki sip that sparkly tumbler and she had to oblige. The irony is that while Marysol has to proclaim herself as the wittiest, it was Kiki's funniest VTs that Bravo chose to show. 

Alexia going to reconcile with Julia in the dressing room almost seemed like an excuse to drop a lot of raging put-downs, on camera of course, in Adriana's direction. Alexia seems to think this makes her look tough and cool (Erika Girardi does the same thing and we see how well that worked out for her). It also crossed my mind that Alexia doesn't want to be seen insulting Martina Navratilova's wife. If Adriana were dating someone with Martina's stature, would Alexia be nursing this convenient grudge which allows her to constantly rage on her? Or if Adriana held a mojito? I think Alexia and Marysol would be slightly less inclined to treat her like dirt.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHONJ:

Melissa is correct that louie is manipulative and untrustworthy...but she's only right because she also is manipulative and untrustworthy.  Like minded people can always suss out one another in an instant.

Jackie needed to remember why she had a good debut season...because she correctly called out Teresa with facts and got under her skin with ease.  She needed to employ that with newbie danielle in order to have gotten to be in a housewife position.

Lastly...Delores divorced Frank when he cheated on her.and was able to co parent with him successfully...and the two became friends (Jennifer needs to do this with Bill..imho).  He has always said he was in love with her and knows he blew it with her...which is why he's so bothered about Delores putting more boundaries up...because she has a new guy that she wants to make a go with.  And Frank's girlfriend should be a bit offended that he isn't putting boundaries up with Delores in order to get their relationship a chance to grow

• Members

So why didnt Melissa let Gia stay at her house? On last night's show Teresa reveals that Melissa refused to let Gia stay over at her Jersey Shore house. Well this was addressed on the after show. The producer asks her about Teresa saying that she refused to let Gia stay at her shore house and Melissa's response was to laugh and say "Im not talking about the kids. Thats so sad. You know whats so funny. Why havent I been asked to stay at her house?"

Notice she doesnt deny that she did it bc she knows Gia will jump on social media and call her out. She completely deflected and turned it around on Teresa. I want to know the answer though. Why did Melissa tell her she cant stay there and when did that happen? Maybe there is some truth to Melissa being a wedge between the kids and causing friction

• Members

RHUGT season 3:

First 3 episodes dropped today on Peacock.. and so far, there has been a nice mix of drama/fun scenes.  This is what happens when you have people not afraid to talk about their experiences on the show (looking at you Phaedra), and can speak about topics in somewhat mature terms (looking at you Brandi and Dorinda).

Leah has alienated everyone, except Candiace so far.

Heather is evil (trying to get Leah to drink).. and the black eye is talked about.. while she/Whitney are still not in a good place.

Candiace cries... and she and Gizelle are checking one another.. while she/Porsha seem to be getting along so far.

Marysol is sick.. so she isn't drinking yet talks only about drinking.. while Alexia has been more sub-dued then what we saw in season 5.

• Members

Loving RHUGT3!

Porsha is fun. I liked how they used her as the narrator to open up

YES to Heather being exposed for being fake and a clout chaser. Whitney is being vindicated bc she is doing EXACTLY what she said she would

Gizelle is even more annoying on this show than Potomac. I hate the way she speaks and how she thinks she's so funny when she's not

Marysol continues to be drunk and its still not cute

LMAO at the Candiace vs Porsha brewing. Candiace got her and Gizelle with her shady names

Episode 2 cliffhanger:

Leah to Marysol: "You're in a bad mood bc your stomach hurts. Don't take it out on me. Its not my fault you're drinking vodka every morning"

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Finished the first 3 episodes of Girls Trip and it might be shaping up to be my favorite of the three seasons so far.

I don’t know why Leah is here and I wish she’d go home. I forgot what an energy vampire she was. Candiace being her cheerleader is annoying. Leah is insufferable.

I didn’t even realize how much I missed Porsha.

• Members

Porsha clocked Leah on her thirst. How she hogs attention, then plays victim when she gets it. She’s like a yappy child.

Porsha’s perceptiveness and ability to cut through BS are underrated. Shame she isn’t able to do it for herself, of course.

Gizelle’s role as inquisitor and troublemaker is so useful in this context. She’s a producer’s dream. It’s played out on Potomac because she needs to be more than that, but I feel like she should just visit other franchises and stir people up by asking pertinent questions other cast members won’t ask.

But, as a full cast member when she has to bring more of herself to the table, she’s defensive and doesn’t pull her weight, and she’s also showing that here. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Grain of salt...but Rinna not being on would serve as an adjustment.

She's been the conflict and driver of it on and off since mid season 5.  So with her gone, the other women have to step up..and none of them are able to do it.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Just finished episode 1. Confidently, i can say that this is my favourite UGT so far. The choice of HWs was very astute. These women all have  contentious relationships with the audience, either as pot-stirrers (Giz), narcissists (Leah), hiding behind their sunny image (Porsha), or fakes (Heather). With the fourth-wall element somewhat removed, it will be interesting to see how far their machinations are exposed.

Clearly, Heather is the one all these women can spot a mile away as being a fake AF, insecure Pick-Me. She also thinks she can fool the audience with her "I'm just a child in floaters surrounded by sharks" comment. Clearly deluded about her RH powers of pulling the wool over viewers' eyes.

Gizelle going after Alexia & Marysol for speaking Spanglish. Really? This is the hill she wants to die on?

Whitney is just going to parrot whatever she thinks Gizelle wants to hear. The SLC girls are woefully out of their depth on this show.

Porsha is keeping it pretty and breezy but I'm ready for the questions about Simon & Falyn. Like @Faulkner said though, IA her presence is sorely missed from RHOA, and UGT reminds me why. Her aura puts Gizelle's in the shade.

Deep breath. I'm liking Leah here so far. 

Edited by Cat