Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you for these. I see Melissa & Joe are leaning heavily into yet another round of TeReSa ViCtImIzEd Us BuT ShEs My SiStUh. I trust viewers are finally seeing this decade-long gaslighting for what it is.

If that clip from RHOP reunion is indicative of the kind of soft-balling we are going to get from Andy, then Oh Boy. 

Rhnj Eyeroll GIF - RHNJ Eyeroll Oh Boy - Discover & Share GIFs

• Members

Miami:

As far as Alexia goes
cunt-you-are-a-cunt.gif

She is the WORST! She has a whole problem with Nicole bc she feels she didnt like her apology when she REFUSED to apologize to Adriana for trying to cause mess with her and her relationship. F her!

I also cant stand her husband Todd. He is MESSY! He was coming across like Patricia Thomas getting involved in women's business. Nicole's man did too but there was something different about him trying to keep it light and not be as aggressive and angry. 

• Members

One thing I can say...just looking at clips...Adriana got her fashion game (but I still miss her raven hair) this season and I've been LIVING for a lot of fashion versus last season where she seem like a weird bag lady. This look is no difference. She looks gorgeous...and I found out last night she is 57?

For us non Intras...

I LOVED Kiki's even if it ain't as much in sync with the others and my faves are Adriana, Guerdy (though not as much as last reunion),  and Julia actually.

I think like most reunions, a lot of these will look AWESOME watching them move on screen. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Lol Julia is going to read your palm and tell your fortune! Actually, Julia still pulls that OTT outfit off well. She's giving full supermodel Blue Steel.

@Taoboi I'm so happy you noticed that Adtiana got her fashion mojo back this season because ITA. Last season she looked lost and unironed. This season, its like we got the old Adriana back. I LIVED for her dress sense back in the OG Miami days. So she and Guerdy are my favorites, along with Marysol who looks very Oscar de la Renta. Dare I say it, Larsa understoodthe chain-mail assignment, and Nicole looks very true to her fashion style, if not as overtly flamboyant as everyone else.

I'm disappointed by Alexia's look and especially Lisa's. What in the black bedroom lingerie....?

• Members

Salt Lake City:

I'm going to be honest and say that Bravo and Andy Cohen no longer is in tune with the majority of the viewers anymore.

I think the pandemic has made people less enthralled with drama and fighting...and the housewives and Bravo don't understand that they need to adjust course.

No way would I believe these 4 are friends in real life anymore after 3 seasons.  I could believe Lisa/Meredith were once friends (the hot mic moment was Lisa being hurt/frustrated with Meredith not being her friend...and I think Meredith shut her out because she knew Lisa was a surface friend).

Heather and Whitney were genuine in the 1st 2 seasons...and now that friendship is over.  I think this drama was partly manufactured for story..and then became reality.  Obviously the two didn't watch Rhony in season 3 when Jill pulled that drama stunt with Bethenny..this damaging their friendship forever.

With that said, Coach Shah was involved in the fraud..but covered his tracks...and I think Meredith is afraid her buried bones will be exposed by Jen Shah so she's pretending to support her..imho

Miami:

Alexia and Marysol have a problem with Nicole for a few simple reasons... She's young, has a husband that doesn't seem to be in the closet, and has a career that she earned by going to school.  Neither of those women will admit to it, but that's my instinct.