Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rightly so. She has it coming. I have been waiting on all day to get through my work day to visit this thread and see all the brilliant responses here.

Sure have. Robyn is a fraud and is not playing the game of reality TV. 

Spot on analysis on your part and on the part of Candiace. 

I wholeheartedly agree that I stand with Candiace. 

Robyn is monetizing this affair outside of the RH universe and that is a mortal sin.

Robyn should be fired for this. 

• Members

She's a fraud who exposed herself. That's the crazy thing. Egged on by her equally-foolish BFF on their (free) podcast. And she took a page from the Jen Shah Playbook (because that worked so well for Jen Shah) with "Subscribe to my Patreon to hear more gory details of Juan's philandering da troof!" She really thought she flexed.

Gina Liano Gina Rhomelbourne GIF - Gina Liano Gina Rhomelbourne Real  Housewives Of Melbourne - Discover & Share GIFs

A couple of things:

1. This could all have been done with Bravo's knowledge and blessing. The only way Bravo would give its blessing is if this came out on the show first. So it is always possible that Robyn spilled the beans at reunion. However, there are no rumors that this actually happened (and you know production loves to leak ahead of a reunion). The rumors we got is that it was everybody vs Karen in an effort to get Karen off the show and Charrisse on. 

Please register in order to view this content

(WHY these women are still caping for Bump on a Log is beyond me).

Moreover, the absolute shock expressed yesterday by Karen, Candiace, Chris Bassett-Hound, Wendy and Carlos King (who would have insider intel) says to me that they were blindsided. (Gizelle/Ashley/Mia have been ominously quiet).

2. Robyn thought this would guarantee her a S8 spot, a plan co-signed by her BFF. 

3. Yet another deflection tactic by the two liars: throw out tawdry details of an affair in order to distract from the legal case in which Juan has been implicated.

4. Juan no longer wants in on the show. He married Robyn (did Bravo even get to televise it?) so that she won't testify at any upcoming legal proceedings. He cannot risk anymore salacious stuff coming out, and he & Robyn have agreed that S7 will be their last. Consequently, Ms. Work-shy is trying to establish a money-spinning, post-RHOP career on Patreon.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Right. Sunday's episode elicited 1, maybe 2 posts here? Robyn's social media dumpster fire has elicited 2 pages.

Plus, her announcement exposes the contrivance around which this season (and past ones) have been based. Lies and fake stories thrown at the wall in order to deflect from embarrassing revelations. Robyn exposed her husband. Viewers have now concluded that she's been lying about her own situation for a number of seasons. The jig is up.

This is not good for RHOP in terms of carrying on as per usual in S8.

• Members

I believe it too. She is so effing stupid. Bravo had been waiting years for Robyn & Juan to sh!t or get off the pot. Well, they did both in one go, and now it's a mess. 

Just to recap (and as Chris Bassett tweeted yesterday): It has been a full season of lies perpetrated by her and her buddy. And now she's told the audience that if they want 'the truth,' that is going to be monetised behind a paywall. A non-Bravo paywall. Yeah, I bet Bravo is pissed. Viewers are pissed, too, because we expect 'the truth' to show up on the main, and only, platform -- RHOP. Not on Robyn's budget Patreon account. 

Edited by Cat