Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It says something about the value that all these women bring to RHOM. First Chair could be Lisa and Nicole, but it could also be Larsa and Alexia. (In fact, reports suggest some of the other HWs were not happy about the seating arrangement, and speculation has pointed to Alexia).

Second Chair is also being fought over. Even the idea of FOH has been turned on its head, given how much Adriana, Marysol and Kiki are contributing to our enjoyment of Miami. 

And I know some have questioned Julia in the Second Chair, but she had her standalone SL -- her relationship with Martina is under the microscope. Larsa and Alexia targeted her. A reflection of the larger tension brewing between the OGs and Newbies (+ OG Adriana).

I think Julia brings something original and interesting to RHOM -- an unusual, less-flashy personality, her past, her marriage to Icon Martina, etc. Is she Larsa, leaning into her Undercover Villain role? Nope. But Larsa's a little overrated to me anyway. And Larsa had better watch out because Alexia is coming fast for that villain role.

I think Guerdy has slowly been coming into her mojito spot this season. I was worried early on that producers might switch her out for Kiki, but now I'm invested in her personal story and her reactions to the group drama. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'll give Gizelle this -- this is her best reunion look of all time. She isn't channelling her unfortunate 2002 stylings of the early days. The less said about more recent reunions, the better. Her dress is well ironed and hangs well on her, which suggests that it is well cut and tailored to her body. So props to her. This is progress. I'm not crazy about the bedazzling/gloves/mock turtleneck elements, but that's just me.

Sometimes? And not just allegedly. Didn't she announce in a confessional a few weeks ago to taking coke and liking it?

Marysol, and of course Alexia, has long been known in Miami to have had ties with major drug kingpins. Marysol dated hers rather than marrying him.

In other news, here is the right couch of the RHOM reunion:

• Members

RHOM

What a chaotic but absolutely great show. Miami just gets better with every episode. 

I've always loved Las Cubanas, but they have gotten very mean-girl-clique. Alexia has always been such a great RH, but last season's success has gone to her head. She is disdainful of Adriana (who, though hard to like by some, was 100% in the right( and lowkey threatened by Nicole. Larsa is, too. I can't believe Larsa is swanning around, photographing her feet in lucite heels, thinking that qualifies as work and that this makes her superior to a full-time anesthesiologist.

Bringing in the lawyers could have been so contrived (which it was), but it was so breezy and the lawyers were in on the joke of it all. 

I can't believe I once found Lenny hot. Those were gaslighting, threatening words the Peacock mics picked up. No wonder those sweet kids are acting out. They are confused and probably feel lowkey abandoned by their father for this new hoe.

• Members

Brandi always gets overconfident, goes too hard and messed up her chance. (Since RHUGT is shaping up to be a chance for ex-RHs to refain a spot on a RH franchise).

Meanwhile, no-one is talking about RHUGT 3 which hasn't even aired yet!

• Members

Because I bet it wasn't so toxic...it'll be hopefully be fun with a bit of drama.

If the ex wives club seasons is a way to see if they can return to the main shows..that would explain why Dallas won't ever have representation (OG Cary said she would do UGT if asked, but wouldn't ever join a main show again.)

Brandi should be banned from Bravo programming because she is uncomfortable to watch, she has the maturity of a toddler and the emotional maturity of one as well.  No wonder Eddie cheated and left her.

• Members

Every time Brandi seems to learn from what she went through S5 of BH, or S10... does ok on RHUGT 2... she falls back into old patterns, and it's like Nooooo, we were rooting for you! The audience has grown and we hoped she had, too.

Curious to know if Brandi brought up the stuff about Caroline defending her BIL even after he sent thugs to beat up Dina and her man. Likely she did.