Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What a day this has been! And that's even before @DaytimeFan Bob Woodwarded not just this thread, but SON as a whole, with that Lucci/Liza tea. Sad tea as it is. I hope they repair their relationship -- Susan and Liza seemed close back when Liza was younger. 

As for the RHOP trailer -- a chill of concern went down my spine when I saw it was FOUR parts. Now last year? That should have been a four-parter. Not sure, even with Nicki Minaj, we need quite so many this season. One thing I will say: all the women look simply PHENOMENAL in that trailer. And that includes Gizelle. 

• Members

I didnt even realize it was 4 parts. UGH! After the lackluster Part 3 of BH, Im not here for it. Robyn, Ashley, Karen and Gizelle did not have much of a personal storyline and all their segments could take up about 20 minutes. I see Wendy, Candiace, and Mia carrying this reunion but they definitely dont have 4 parts worth of material to go back and forth with

• Members

Agreed! So much was left on the cutting room floor last year.  One hour alone on Monique's binder would've been fabulous. This season was good, but not epic like last year. 

However, so far when it comes to RHOBH, the ratings and stayed high and steady. Has Part 3's numbers been released yet? I could see last night's numbers dropping. 

• Members

Agreed. Against the Covid odds, and with safety and travel curbs in place, Potomac managed to produce a relatively decent season. But it wasn't like the last 3 seasons which were full-on drama. Even with an extended Minaj segment, you can hit the salad toss, Candiace's rage issues, Wendy's new bod, Karen vs Gizelle, Mia's mom, etc., in 3 succinct parts.

BH has definitely bucked the RH trend this past year. I believe it is one of only a few shows in the franchise to pass the psychological 1 million threshold. The others were ATL, NJ and Potomac. Its demos are pretty good, too.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Could very well be! Bravo does appear to be worried about the performance of some of its RH franchises for sure. It has been a not-so-great year for the network, and it wants to capitalize on the real-life buzz surrounding BH while it can in order to attract viewers. As for Potomac, it is building on its audience each season, which makes it a bit of a positive anomaly among the RH shows.

• Members

Thoughts:

- Wendy was doing too much in the clip. From the cue cards to the over animated reads... Ugh. Once again, she tries too hard.

- Candiace continues to reach for the low hanging fruit. I am glad that Andy is FINALLY calling her a** out. I truly think Bravo is at their wits end with that one. 

- Gizzard needs clearly give Monique an apology. If you can turn a cheek to Mia potentially popping Candiace then you should've done the same for Monique. Consistency, boo. What's good for the goose needs to be good for the gander. 

- Nicki... meh. It is gonna bother me watching these women act giddy over someone defending a sex offender. I will be here though with Nicki delivering the harsh truth despite the fact that she should be the last one to be the messenger.

- Brokebyn... why is she still there?!

• Members

That's sad about Susan and her daughter. I hadn't thought of Liza in such a long time, I thought you meant  Liza Minelli.

Minaj is just absolute scum. She is also a good fit for Andy Cohen, and for the general way that he, and Bravo, treat women.