Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@DRW50 @DaytimeFan You beat me to it! I remember Holly Valance on SCD, she was living in London at the time and dating one of the Candy brothers who were and are global property giants. I can see how PK might know them as he was on the London property scene back in the 90s and 2000s.

What I recall from SCD was that Holly Valance seemed nice enough, but she didn't have an amazing work ethic and was a bit lazy about training. Which I put down to her being a beautiful woman who had never really had to 'try' in life. That and dating a billionaire. 

Therefore, I don't know if she will have the inclination to 'bring the drama'. One thing to note is that prior to her pop career, Holly was on Australian soap Neighbors, launching pad for many a rising Aussie talent (Kylie Minogue, Russell Crowe, etc). So she knows how soaps go. Something in common with Eileen and Rinna, maybe.

ETA: Garcelle does need a real friend on the show. Crystal said she had no close friends but I really don’t believe that. Like @Soaplovers, I think she's keeping her real life circle close and away from the mess, lol.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Team Mia on this whole altercation. This was the first time we saw a genuinely upset Mia. I still don't quite know what Candiace is upset about as it relates to Ms Dorothy! I don't recall Mia trashing her momma like this.

I've seen toddlers conduct themselves with more self-control than Candiace. And did she just scream at Mia about breaking sh!t when we just saw Candiace was the one smashing baubles and dishes? I can't. She isn't showing an ounce of remorse either which, if I recall correctly, was the main reason for refusing to film with Monique last season.

Edited by Cat

• Members

BH

How lackluster.

My best description for this finale is what I said to my co-worker about ROSWELL NEW MEXICO's latest episode. I compared it to BUFFY Season 3. The big fight was going to be in the last episode. Since there were a few episodes left, it felt like the writers were in a holding pattern until the big fight. Great writing, but still...spinning in circles. 

This season has been a rollercoaster. A good mystery where you try to pick itself together. That was surprisingly not at all what I was expecting. I thought this would be my first hatewatch. So in spite of myself, this has been a good season. However, I felt by the time we got to San Diego, the drama petered off. I think we all are ready for the roasting of Erika FakeaHo so this episode and the last few felt like they were stuck in place. Why else would Production try to bring up stale drama like Sutton vs EricFake and Denise vs Ex Soap Opera Star. 

Bring on the roast I say.

A few notes...

THE BRUNCH. Hm. Interesting that we had the Coven at a brunch where they talked nothing but crap. Also interesting that it seem like they were trying to sent Kyle up as that 'I did tell her to her face' friend. Yet there she was in her Confessional still backtalking EricFake. 

DENISE. I see in light of her recent court fight with Charlie Sheen, rumors have started to say she might return. We will. Even I admit to side-eying Garcelle just a little bit. But more Ex Soap Opera Star for not BEING HONEST to her that her talking to Denise will never and ever happen. 

CRYSTAL'S DINNER. Was very nice. And a nice look into culture. I was shocked to see PK talkiing to EricFake given the amount of shade he's been dishing her way all season. 

That's all that stood out for me.

POTOMAC

REUNION FILMS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

100% truth. Gosh, just those writeups at the end of the season finale shows the majority have nothing going on in their lives.

ITA that a friend of Garcelle's needs to be added to the cast next year. If Crystal is to stay, I see her cozying up to Producer Kyle, a la Terri DeMarco.

The kiki between Kyle/Rinna/Dorit/Erika sadly seemed like the "core four" of the show as it now stands, but it also showed just how vapid and hollow this foursome really is. 

A shake-up and some familiar faces returning are definitely needed for next season. But no, Teri, you are not welcome back. 

• Members

So what happened to Candiace's PTSD?

Epuvyc5XcAAdXcx?format=jpg&name=large

Remember that the RHOP reunion filmed last November and the current season started filming 4 months later in February. After the fight last year she was crying in every episode. She told us she was in therapy and we were seeing post it notes all over her house as a healing mechanism. She had an emotional meltdown at the reunion bc she was suffering PTSD and discussing what happened was triggering her.

E-ABlFjXsAM21tB.jpg:large

What happened to all of this? She still cries, but we havent heard any talk of therapy or seen a post it note. Did her "PTSD" magically disappear? She is popping off and acting aggressive and putting herself in the same situation that prompted her trauma before yet she seems unbothered. What is up with her?  Real PTSD doesnt just go away that quick especially when triggered by similar scenarios. Again, just a few months prior to this she was telling us she was an emotional traumatic mess for sympathy

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

It never existed. Candy-Ass never had PTSD. What she had was the cold taste of humiliation when Monique dragged her. She was so furious at Monique for humiliating her like that - that's Candy-Ass' default: fury. 

She needs to take her low budget ass off this show and book into inpatient treatment with a psychiatrist. 

• Members

What everybody else said. There was no PTSD. Candiace baited Monique like she's baited people on prior seasons, and this time someone took her up on her offer. Her pride was hurt when she had to be led out of there holding her wig in place. So she leaned into her victimhood in order to get Monique off the show. Now she's gone, Candiace's trauma has magically evaporated, to the point where she is pulling the same failed tactic on someone new.

Edited by Cat