Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I got his name wrong - it's Thomas Kelly. But yes, my understanding is they're one in the same. He is obviously a major problem.

BH will never be fixed from the looks of it but at least it's last season, while a mess, was watchable thanks to Denise F*cking Richards, Kyle.

OC, however, is in a tailspin: it is a calamity. Ratings are in the toilet. The audience has spoken. It's time to gut the show and start over.

• Members

RHOA

Talls vs Smalls. Pretty vs Beasts. And now Aunties vs Nieces. 

After the fun of RHOD, it was time for RHOA to step it up. And I found that they did here. Finally everyone was together. Everyone was having some fun for the most part. And of course, there was shade...so much shade. 

However, there was a dark cloud over all of it named Kenya...

KENYA. I like that she had some fun moments (when did she and Tanya become cool enough to joke?), but I expect more from Kenya when she is hosting. It made me want to binge old seasons to see if Kenya had been a bad host. I mean last season in Barcelona was her and Kandi, right? So...this was clearly a storyline...or simply the fact that she was going through it with Marc so she had to take it out on someone so...why not the girls? I didn't like that at all. Another thing I didn't like was the editing. That fight with Marlo would have been sooo much better if they had showed the flashbacks in real time, building up to that fight. It would have made so much sense why she was mad at Marlo. Missed opportunity.

PORSHA. HOES...I MEAN PORSHA'S POSSE IN THE HOUSE!!!! She was so much fun this episode. And her and Shamea were a hoot and it was good to see them in a good place again. And I hollered at her jumping over the couch during the murder mystery debacle. Awww at Dennis still wanting her, but...she can do better. Any scene with her...or one of her posse (them Nieces Shamea, Falynn, Drew, Marlo, and/or Tanya) was made of win. 

KANDI. Kenya knows she was wrong for coming at Kandi through food. DEAD wrong. She is going to wind up losing her as a friend...if she has not already. And clearly Porsha was funnier...otherwise Kandi would not be trying to be a Niece....lol. Hilarious. And a lot of Kandi's TH (and looks) was great.

CYNTHIA. I thought it was funny that she got there before the other girls. Otherwise...she was just there.

DREW. That fight with Latoya was just hyped up. However, the shade they were throwing at each other through out was more entertaining. And in the end, Drew got her good. It was so like the Kandi/Kenya vs Natalie back in Season 6 for me...a badass bitca move to let Latoya know she was out of her league. 

LATOYA. The only difference between her and Kenya is that I feel like why Latoya is doing too much, it is not coming from a bad place. But...she is messy. And she had some just fun moments as well. 

Good start to this trip. 

Now that I think about it. I was in the wrong...I think THAT Chris is Chris Cullen. My apologies.

I believe you saw that Garcelle post where she said it seems like she's the next target, but she is on ready. They really should focus on Erika though. 

SLC

Le sigh...she is still in denial an making it worse...

• Members

Didn't Thomas Kelly and Chris Cullen also preside over the Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy Let's Get LVP Off BH season 10? Their speciality seems to be getting rid of expensive OGs and rebuilding around less expensive target-demo HWs. This strategy has not worked at all for OC -- Bravo is currently in talks with Vicki, Tamra and Heather Dubrow in a blind panic!

Bravo has had unexpected big hits during the pandemic, with BH, Potomac, SLC's first season and, after a poor start, RHOD slowly building its numbers. But it also is having misses with its rock-solid-certainty franchises OC and ATL. Some of that may be down to the 'Get Rid of OGs' strategy.

Thomas Kelly will likely argue that Covid put a wrench in his plans for the season, but honestly you cannot manufacture the kind of anti-chemistry we saw on our screens. He needs to be moved on. 

In a bid to save her job, Kelly Dodd backtracked on her allegation last week that Thomas Kelly was personal buds with Brown Wind, to the detriment of the rest of the cast:

"We'll always have Ireland." 

Please register in order to view this content

Is that a goodbye?

LOL great trailer! I hate-watched Laguna Beach and The Hills back in the day, too. I never understood why the girls mooned over those douchey bros (with similar hair to SLC Whitney's dad btw). "Trying to fit a square into a circle..." Lord, what an awkward lyric! This song is taking me straight back to low-rise boot-leg jeans and Juicy Couture!

But I've got to agree: Vicki, Tamra, Gretchen, Alexis, Heather (and possibly Shannon) would be an A+ cast. There is a lot of history between these women, and it's real, not contrived. THAT'S MY OPINYUN!!!!! 

Edited by Cat

• Members

There's been some discussion on social media attributing Jan Shah's OTT reactions to being on Prozac/struggling with mental health. Jen has alluded to this a little on the show regarding being left alone a lot by Coach Shah. I can see that she might be struggling with loneliness and other things.

However, this ^ and her fights do feel performative. It's the fingernails jabbed at people's faces, the screaming of "--bitch!" at the end of every diatribe (like Nene used to do). Like she's doing this for the sake of creating drama. Can you imagine having this in your face IRL? It would absolutely be considered threatening/bullying.

ETA: And turning her behaviour around on the other women and calling it "a knee on my neck" ? WTF is this idiot in her chalet bubble squawking about? This was a petty argument over Whitney saying Lisa + Meredith are scared of Jen! WTF?

Edited by Cat

• Members

YAAAASSSS, TIFFANY!!! DRAG KARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRAG...HER.

Yeah, I saw that Garcelle made it as I was heading to work. So good.

Please register in order to view this content

I am sorry that Sutton got hurt though.   Hopefully NO ambushes. There's too much to do in La Jolla for that.  

As for Tom...that IS interesting. I believe the judge did give his brother temporary conversatory over him. 

Juicier than the show. lol.