Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Meh. I wasn't impressed but I'll still watch. I can already tell I am not going to like Meghan if she is a mini-Tamra. One of that b-tch is enough. Two is just too much.

The trailer also confirmed my suspicions that it'll be Vicki against the world yet again. No wonder why Lizzie opted to be a friend. This is going to be a sh-t show.

RHOA: B+ Could've been better. The season focused too much on Phaedra/Apollo issues. They practically killed the season. IMO, Claudia is a good addition when she is logical and not all over the place.

RHOBH: A-. Eileen and Lips saved this show. I'd've given it an A+ had there been no Kim or Brandi. Their substance abuse issues killed it for me. It was the same ol', same ol'.

RHOMelbourne: B+. This season didn't have me like season one. Gamble is a good addition (like Claudia) when she's logical. Otherwise, she can be a mess. Pettifleur, however, was a flop. Lydia was still a bore and thirsty for a feud. Gina is still the queen. The other women are OK.

RHOCheshire: A+. I was fulfilled and I love Magali, Ampika, Lauren, and Tanya. I love to hate Dawn and Leanne. It was lighthearted and the women weren't vile. We saw the upscale side of a wealthy district of London. There weren't 22 long ass episodes. It was a nice 10, which left me wanting more. Only thing that this season needed was a reunion. IMO, RHOCheshire was the best housewives series this year.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What a donkey. How are you going to go on TV and date a reality star and not expect this to come out?

If I had to rate the recent RH series it would go

BH: A ; This series had a rejuvenation and Rinna and ED sparked so much needed life into it. The season was amazing from beginning to end

ATL: B+ ; It felt in many ways like a retread of last year but without the same success. They messed with the formula by deemphasizing the focus on all the friends. Alot of the drama felt petty and manufactured as the women tried too hard. With that said, I remained entertain and few episodes I would say were boring.

Melbourne: B- ; I wasnt feeling it like I was last season. It had a slower build and the storylines constructed werent as concrete and defined as last year. I also think something that hurt it was the heavy focus on Gamble's past. I was over it by the second time it was mentioned

Cheshire: C+ ; the first several episodes were boring to me and it took a while for it to catch on. It wasnt horrible but it wasnt a breakout hit out of the gate like Vancouver, or Melbourne were

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I hate how people are saying that it is another ploy of Kenya's. I don't think it is. People are known to live double lives and he did just get married last month. He could've easily stringed Kenya along will married to this woman. It happens every single day.

And I find it odd that Vivica's low budget ass find this humorous. Does she not remember the mockery 50-Cent made out of her? Yeah. Those in glass house....

• Members

You know I was not feeling Cheshire at first. The last half wasnt enough to make up for the lackluster start. It had a good foundation for future seasons though and I look forward to next year

Magali is love and was the best part of the early episodes

• Members

thats why it got a +...lol

Just saw the OC trailer and cant wait as it looks good. I saw Tammy in that first scene. The new wife looks too young for this group but she doesnt look scared of Vicki.

Brooks faking cancer? Piece of sh-t if true

• Members

BH: A

This season had a renewed energy thanks to Rinna and Eileen. Lisa Vanderpump brings the unparalleled glamour and fun that we demand of this franchise and she seemed renewed this season as well - a step away from Brandi et al. Kyle and Kim's domestic nightmare is a tired storyline now and I never need to see Kim Richards onscreen again after her lies and addiction were widely exposed.

Melbourne: B+

I do love this franchise and while it wasn't the glory of season 1, as the Gamble storyline dragged things on, it was still very fun and the women aren't vile - except Pettifleur. Pettifleur was a flop and I disliked her from the start and feel totally justified in my assessment of her. Janet remains my favourite because she can laugh at just about anything.

Cheshire: A

I love this premier season. You could love most of the ladies and love to hate the rest. I'm glad they're all returning. There is nothing like a tough Northern Englishwoman. It was refreshing, like Vancouver and Melbourne before it. Considering the stupidity that was Ladies of London, Bravo could take notes from RHOC's production team: that is how you do English reality drama.