• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dang, Demetria came for Phroggie on Instagram:

Soooooo.....#aboutla stnight on #RHOfA .....I dunno if u noticed I was definately there, but not THERE FOR THAT! LOL! I don't relish in people going through something as earthshattering as a divorce, but I can definately celebrate a poise, grace, and womanly strength in the midst of such a storm. Buuuuuut, i ain't see none of that from phaedra yesterday! she went from "the storm is over" to "I could kill him , embalming him, and flush him down the toilet" ??!!? From "please get this demon out my house" to "I I'll fuq that b!tch up"????? HOW CAN YOU ROCK WITH THAT?

Let's just keep it #100, Karma is a b!tch and that broad slaps HARD. For me, phaedras current situation doesn't justify her lack of apology for the 2 years of slander the lawyer gave to @kenyamoore. ....like @kenyamoore or not ,right is right. An apology (much like the undeserved one I gave phaedra in Puerto Rico ) could've squashed it all. As a lawyer, slanderous remarks without proof or a reliable witness is a textbook no go!

I know first hand how much it pained@cynthiabailey10 to spill that tea, but the hypocrisy cannot continue to go unchecked. When phaedra came for me, she got kidos, when I clapped back, she got quiet. When @claudiajordan defended me nene jumped in full force. When the thing at kandi house happened nene was the ring leader for petty convo about a whack situation THAT DID NOT CONCERN HER.

I came to dinner. I sat through, and I didn't add to the situation, because it wasn't mine, but i can't front....I thought it was funny that this situation would cause phaedra to FAKE a swat at @KenyaMoore! She ain't bout that life! Lol! Sure glad she didnt connect cause I'm a lady, but that tomboy tho! Lmao! Over all, I hate the division, i hate the childish nature of some of these women and I LOATHE the grandeur and pretentiousness of grown high schoolers. We can be better....we deserve better, and honestly, we have better things to do that make a mockery of one another.

• Members

Yes, Demetria! Clap back, boo! Spill that truth tea. And she ain't too irrelevant, she is one of the few that had Phaedra stumbling and not able to recover. She read Phae effortlessly in Puerto Rico that Phae had to powder her nose [or hurt ego] to recover.

IMO, Demetria is one of the positive things about this season b/c she isn't so nasty. That's why I wish they would've given her a peach. This show needs some positivity inserted in it badly.

• Members

Phaedra gave herself away with her reaction to the situation. When people hit her with the truth she has always stumbled as the flashbacks showed. Enough about that, I'm going crazy over NYC! The promo was everything and the photos look good. I also like the mix of ladies. Only thing in worried about is Dorinda. I don't like her name and she looked busted and old. As long as her relationships ring true I will accept her, but they needed another younger housewife and someone to add diversity. Looks like Bethenny fits right in. She has never featured Heather's ass and I knew that would have her pressed. I'm glad she was serving her dust. I think this season will be fun. I also like that everyone got a peach.

• Members

Her relationship is very much real. Just because she and Roger Bobb had relationship issues in the past, that does not mean they aren't a couple now.

I'd prefer to watch her than Phaedra declaring she's blow her husband away on national TV. Or Porsha and those two air balloons on her chest drift in and out like a ship without a rudder. Or watch Ms. High and Mighty Leakes go on about her waning 'glorious' Hollywood career while still sitting on a show she's so over, collecting a check. Life is too short. If she hates being on the show so much then leave.

People like to blame Kenya for the shift of the show going dark, but it was going that direction long before Kenya arrived. Look at s4. While that was my favorite season, by the time of the reunion, it had gotten too dark. Season 5 was actually a light season. The show didn't go dark until Phaedra started the slut campaign last season until Apollo nixed her plan by coming clean.

Phaedra, Nene, and Porsha need to go after this season. Give me Kenya, Cynthia, Claudia, Demetria, Kandi, Marlo, and two new women and I'll be happy.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

If you believe Demetria is any more than a piece of ass to Roger, well, good for you.

And you know damn well Claudia doesn't need to return next season. She has not added one thing to the show, other than being the only person who can stand ProActiv Barbie. (I guess you could put Cynthia in that category as well, though she doesn't so much hangout with Kenya because she *likes* her, but because she was need of a leader, backbone, boss, ass to lick friend.)

• Members

Rhoa needs a revamp for.season 8.

Bye porsha, Phaedra, and Cynthia.

Keep kandi, Kenya, Claudia, nene, and add two new.housewives.

Rhony:

8 women is a lot...I would have cut Carole or Kristen from the cast.

7 is pushing it already, 8 is too many to focus on. Too many contrived gatherings and less day to day in a life of a housewife.

• Members

Im with Vix in that I dont buy that she's with Roger Bobb. Maybe in the past but definitely not as of taping. She used him to get her on this platform to promote her music and considering their past, he had no qualms about helping her out. Its telling though that he's filmed with Kenya and others but not his girl? Hmmmmmm...... They are exes who are friends now. I dont think they are an actual couple

Edited by Cheap21