Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I really cannot with the excuses. If this was reversed you'd be DRAGGING Kenya. Nene was supposes to write her check first. PERIOD. I really don't see how you trying to make this about when Kenya wrote her check when Nene said she was going to write hers first. I'm not trying to be funny but your argument has no leg to stand on and your attempt at making Kenya sound evil is giving me Nene Season 6 reunion teas lol. I'm sure "you said what you said :P " but Nene ain't [!@#$%^&*] for not giving those kids that money.

• Members

I was a little turnt up when I first read your response but you know how to deliver your points without being too mean about it. Like Nene I said what I said and I stick by it! If the roles were reversed Nene would have made that donation within a week (IMO) but we're now going into hypotheticals. And this is just giving the attention whore more oxygen and attention to grow.

I do feel bad for the kids...but in my eyes if Nene gives the money then Kenya wins and that can't be allowed to happen. If Nene gives the money she's giving into a parasite who's only intent was to get attention and make her look bad.

So I can see why she won't give it. And if I were her I'd not give the money. Or at the very most I'd find another charity I care about it in public education or elsewhere to donate the same amount to....petty I know but Kenya brings out the worst in me.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Kenya said it best.

"You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the girl. She is a ghetto, classless, beast for cheating those kids out of $20,000. They need it. She has it. That is typical NeNe. She is really to me showing the disgusting part of her personality," Kenya told to Hip Hop Hollywood. "It doesnt have anything to do with me or you. Its not a pissing contest. Give the money to the kids in the city of Detroit for their education. It has nothing to do with whether you like me or when you said you were going to donate it, or when I said it. She is the one who said I write the check, you write the check, we write it together. But I wrote the check first."

I do think Nene will write the check now that her "statue of limitations" bullshit didn't fool anyone. Poor thing has probably never donated a cent to charity before anyways. Rich bitch my ass!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

RHoBH

What a great episode, delightfully non-toxic.

A bit Kyle heavy, which means it's never that authentic as she seems hell bent on portraying the 'happy and in love perfect LA mother who has it all' schtick like it's going out of style.

I will give Kim this: when she makes fun of Kyle she's actually quite amusing. Now, throw Kathy Hilton in there eviscerating Kyle with scathing glances and you have housewives heaven.

Brandi's tales of podcasts and Range Rovers. Yawn. If she wants to buy a house so badly and to not have to depend on a man again she could have settled on a nice Ford Focus. Doesn't cost more than $15,000. If you get a six figure cheque, why not save that money for a rainy day when Housewives is over and you're irrelevant again? Why not use that for the mortgage? Poor financial acumen right there.

Yolanda has done well to rehabilitate her image by getting her head out of her a$s. Her struggle with her mother is just dreadful, as is her daughter's DUI which had to be quite frightening given Yolanda's childhood experience. You really have nothing without your health and I wish her mother so well.

Eileen's house looks so much fun and kid friendly. She's clearly spent those DAYS, B&B and Y&R pennies wisely. Good for her. She does have a certain frostiness to her that I find intriguing.

Lisa V and Lisa R are fabulous together. It's nice that they can be honest about what clothes look good. That's really honesty. What I really appreciate about Lisa R is how positive she is. She is an absolute celebrator. So supportive of people. I really hope she succeeds big time with whatever she wants to do. She's great. So is Lisa V. Hustlers. Love em.

• Members

Seeing as Mercedes lost her 'sugar daddy,' a sugar daddy site is trying to get her to partner with them. :P I hope she isn't stupid enough to go through with this. If so, she's going to be dragged from here to west Hell.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/11/real-housewives-of-atlanta-porsha-williams-stewart-forges-ahead-with-lingerie-line-should-she-work-with-sugar-daddy-website-for-her-next-relationship/

Blandi Whoreville blames Kyle for their waning friendship. She says Kyle is a fame-obsessed bitch, who has a long history of clashing with cast members. Um.... Is the pot calling the kettle black?

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/12/brandi-glanville-calls-kyle-richards-fame-obsessed-horrible-bitch-blames-feud/

Rest Home Gunvulason accidentally posted a nude pic of herself on Instagram. I guess she's an Instagram THOT now. :lol:

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/12/real-housewives-of-orange-countys-vicki-gunvalson-accidentally-shares-nudie-pic-instagram/

Teresa went to go see NoNo on Broadway with her girls. She is also now taping a New Years Eve special with Dina.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/12/photos-teresa-giudice-takes-daughters-see-nene-leakes-broadway-filming-dina-manzo/

• Members

Do you guys buy this bullsh-t?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/is-the-manzo-laurita-feud-over

Is the Manzo-Laurita Feud Over?

dish-121214-dina-jacqueline.jpg?itok=egz

The longtime feud between Real Housewives of New Jerseystars Dina Manzo and her sister Caroline Manzo and sister-in-law Jacqueline Laurita seems to run deep. What may have started as a falling out in Season 1 seems to have broiled over to include old history and grudges in the way that only family can. Even at the last RHONJ reunion, one of the biggest points of contention between Dina and fellow castmate Melissa Gorga was Dina's beef with Jacqueline.

Despite all of that years-long tension, including Dina admitting that she has never even met Jacqueline's son Nicholas, it appears the Manzo-Laurita crew has been infected with the spirit of the holiday season. "We all mutually decided to stop the nonsense and move forward in a positive way," Jacqueline tells Radar Online about the decision to bury the hatchet. "We even had Thanksgiving together for the first time and it was peaceful and normal and great to have everyone together.”

Jacqueline also confirms that Dina and Nicholas finally met "and he loved her. He even sat on her lap and played with her hair.”

In fact, it appears that Thanksgiving sit-down included Caroline Manzo, who recently included Dina's daughter Lexie in a group shot with her children. And when Dina recently tweeted that "Things have been good for a bit just wanted to keep it private for a minute~Not everything needs to be done w cameras," Caroline responded with "TRUE - we kept it private smile.png."

qDlauQw.png

Could it be that the truce is coming in time for Lauren Manzo's upcoming 2015 wedding? Caroline Manzo's daughter had previously stated that of course her Aunt Dina would be invited and welcome at her nuptials.

[source: Radar Online]

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Nope. Don't believe it. It's a facade. I think they are only playing nice for press and because it's the holidays. And I think that Dina is playing nice because she caught a huge backlash for her behavior at the reunion when it came to her talking about her family. She knows that if she wants to pimp any future products and projects, she has to clean that sh*t up. Or at least put a bandaid on it. But I'll give it a few weeks when Jac's daughter, Ashlee, comes out and spills all the tea and truth. She always does despite my disdain for her.