Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I totally agree with this.

It does seem clear that Claudia was brought in as just a friend...while Porsha is still being shown and getting Talking Heads and everything.

It is very reminiscent of Camille in Season 3 of RHoBH where she was not a HW anymore but appear quite a lot.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Alleged RHOMelbourne tea:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2864102/Real-Housewives-Melbourne-s-new-edition-Pettifleur-Berenger-bring-sass-quick-wit-dramatic-new-season.html

New housewife, Pettifleur, supposedly has a mouth on her. I'm guessing she is the catalyst for a lot of drama this season.

Gina interview is also on the page. She says she enjoyed this season more. She alludes somewhat that she might have a tiff with both new women.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Did Cynthia hire Nene's style team cus she has been looking all sorts of wrong lately. The clown makeup was so distracting I had to replay the dinner scene multiple times. Phaedra is looking good! Getting out of a relationship and lots of surgery will do that for a girl.

Nene would not let up on Cynthia. She literally shouted for a good couple minutes without once listening to a word Cynthia had to say. Where was the Cynthia from last week? She has been all over the place the past couple episodes but at the dinner table she reverted back to quiet reserved Cynthia. Pick a personality boo and stick with it.

Claudia continues to be the realist girl on this show and I love her for it!

I truly do hope we don't have to hear about the whole Apollo situation anymore. These girls need something new to fight over. Mr Chocolate perhaps?

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

She never said ASAP. Nene said verbatim she would cut 20k when Kenya did. She never said a time, place, or anything. It's time to pull out a transcript:

Nene: Well, since you felt that I behaved so badly at your charity event, I will do THIS for you. Let's put our differences aside for a day of charity. You pick the charity of your choice, I will donate $20,000 and you match me, you donate twenty along with me, how bout that? 20K, you ready? Name the charity and let's go.

Kenya: Okay.

Andy: Great.

Nene: Great.

Kenya: Well, we'll play for the Detroit Public Schools Foundation.

Nene: Well, I will write a $20,000 check and I'd like to see you match me. We'll write it together.

Kenya: Alright.

Nene: Okay."

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude