Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kyle has always been gorgeous, but she's never had good fashion sense. She often wears things that are just incredibly unflattering on her body. Still, nice to see pictures of Eileen filming. It's so weird how secretive Beverly Hills is, yet we have endless pictures of the ATL girls together. They've been really careful not even showing pictures on Instagram with Lisa Rinna or Eileen.

Switching gears a bit, according to Tamra Tattles, the Jacqueline scenes we'll see were shot in July and they were told to wear winter clothes so they would blend in with the other footage. I absolutely believe it. They saw the ratings, panicked and instead of waiting until next season to fix things, they decided to boost Kathy and Rosie's screentime and bring back Jacqueline. Even though she won't be interacting with the other ladies, I think they view it as okay because at least viewers will be able to see her.

• Members

Honestly they should have done this with NYC. I don't like abrupt changes. Two new wives is the max any series should do. Three is just too much. I wish they had phased out the Manzo/Laurita instead so having Jaq in some capacity will help make the second half better

So is Eileen a friend or a main wife?