Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Im still dying at how Bravo played her. That sh-t was tragically brilliant.

tumblr_mqfal90bof1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Jaqueline gives zero f--ks! Its kind of sad though. If Chris and Jaq return full time as being reported in there, I feel season 7 will be the Giudice/Gorga family drama recast with the Manzo/Lauritas

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOC:

I love Shannon. I love how she further pegged Tamra as she sh*t-stirrer she is and made Heather look even worse. I was glad when Shannon called Heather out about her semantics games as well. Heather loves to twist crap in her favor when she knows damn well what everyone else is thinking is what she really meant (e.g. kicking Shannon out her house). I do wish that Lizzie would've jumped on Tamra's ass though when she said that Shannon's husband [David] was sexy and flirtatious. And I don't believe that Vicki caused Terry to be upset at David for two months. That was just Terry refusing to not take his part of the blame, and he still didn't really apologize for his elitist comments. But Andy gets points too for bringing up that Terry should've been mad at Eddie, HIS FRIEND, for making crass comments in front of Terry's family.

Next week looks good as Tamra gets dragged another week by Shannon and Vicki and now Lizzie. I'm proud of Vicki for not backing down to Tamra and officially standing up to her. A lot of the misery and bad relationships in Vicki's life all boils down to one person.... Tamra.

• Members

Boring part one tbh.

Crazy lady is crazy. Tamra is a lying liar who lies. Vicki is fronting so hard it's painful to watch. Lizzie was irrelevant. Heather was flawless.

Re the kicking Shannon out, she did kick her out - but she did it in one of the nicest ways I've ever seen. Crazy lady is lucky she was even invited in because she was legit insane that night and she's obsessed with being kicked out. It's sad and pathetic and amusing. That's literally the only interesting conversation from part 1.

No shocker there. At all.

• Members

I don't give a DAMN what anybody says, I think season 4 of RHONY is great and holds up. I just watched the first episode and it is as good as I remember. No surprise it retained all of the viewers from the previous season. Alex looks great and is on fire. Ramona is as delightfully slow as ever. Jill is a raving bitch trying her BEST to hold it in (that lasted half an episode). Kelly is still nuts, but she's lucid and has clearly practiced her lines so she comes off well. Despite everybody hating on her I don't mind Cindy either. Her biggest problem was being Bethenny's replacement and being nothing like Bethenny. They should've had Carole Radziwill this season and everything would've been fine.

• Members

Kenya just tweeted a JPEG saying "Ding dong, the witch is dead." She took it down though probably after the instruction of production.

I wonder who she was talking about? Phaedra? Porsha? Nene?

Could be Nene seeing as she took a pic of her going to the airport yesterday. She might've went to Puerto Rico with the ladies also.

10593356_847434678635327_1843071316_n.jp

I'm ready for November to get here....

ETA: http://www.realitytea.com/2014/08/26/phaedra-parks-reveals-premiere-date-next-season-real-housewives-of-atlanta/

Phaedra recently tweeted that the peaches will be back the first Sunday of November.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I'm still confused as to why Andy didn't go further with the "take down the Beadors" comment after Vicki confirmed Tamra said it. I just don't understand why he will drop certain subjects but beat other ones to death? Also, Terry isn't mad at the much more worse comment Eddie said but basically needed therapy for 2 months over what David said? Puh-lease! And I'm still confused about how Terry said the reason he was mad at Lizzie's dinner wasn't because of the "take the Beadors down" comment but because of what David said about Heather and the bull when even Heather had said they didn't find out about it til right before Bali. Can these hypocrites not keep their lies straight? As they say "karma's a bitch!" Just look at Heather's hair.

Ugh and Nene get a new hairstyle. That nasty looking helmet hair needed to be stomped on and burned about 2 seasons ago.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Kandi just posted this on Facebook.

"Hanging out with the girls @neneleakes @phaedraparks & @porsha4real. I know somewhere @camcambi is looking at this pic saying "Why the hell does she have on flats looking all stumpy while they got on heels?!" Lol! Yes I'm ‪#‎Tagged‬! @tagsboutique TagsAddicts.com ‪#‎ImAddictedToTags‬"10406751_10152695888064380_4955064537333

Nene and Kandi seem to be very friendly lately. Interesting!

• Members

So separate vacations or are they all there?

if all there, oooooooooooooooooooooo...

ETA...ran over to TT and oooooooooooo...they are all there and fighting from Day 1? I get the point of Kenya's twitter now. LOL.

And Marlo is there, too?

Can't wait.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Kenya also said "Ding dong the witch is dead. My Girl just SLAYED her! Lol I just got my life. bwahahahahahahah"

it's still on my twitter timeline but she deleted it.

Ready for my peaches. They are truly the most entertaining and have the best dynamic.

I can't lie Porsha looks GOOD in that pic.