Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh Lizzie ... how I love thee! I'm glad that she isn't taking bullsh*t from these old hags. Even though Pleather irks my nerves, I hope she & Lizzie form a dynamic duo and take Trampra and Gramps & Granny Gunvulson down a peg or two.

I LMAO when Barnyard got tossed from the mechanical bull. It was shady as hell that Heather swore she didn't tell the man the turn it up when she did. Shady bish. :P

Shannon ... Why is she on the show? This woman is too cooky for my taste and her problems with Heather are stupid.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Add with all of this...

Carlton is perfect as a foe for Kyle and I would love to see her dig in.

I'm all for Joyce coming back...especially to see more of her husband's weight loss. Keep working it!

And Joanna coming would be great karma for Brandi.

• Members

10362076_689301671115872_1699098268_a.jp

I believe this is her man and I hope she brings him on next season. Her character needs to evolve and I want to see her do more than twerk on pianos and be the other ladies' punching bag.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Oh I disagree. RHOC is excellent this season and giving me everything I need. I like the feud with Heather and Shannon because they aren't fighting over anything major. After the darkness of some of the other shows I need a little chair-gate. I feel they have a group of women that are interesting together and I'm enjoying watching them get to know each other and develop their relationships. Only negative thing about this episode was the lack of Danielle's husband at the party. I wanted to see what his outfit would be.

One thing I do love is that the producers keep showing flashbacks to Heather lying. I don't think the "script" called for her to be the villain. RHOC has never needed a main villain, but she is making it easy for them by giving them so much material. The way she keeps lying on Shannon is pretty crazy and it sucks for Shannon because someone is bound to believe her. They didn't even dispute Heather's version of events about chair-gate even though they were all there and could see Heather was lying.

• Members

But I don't even think that Heather will end up being the main villain this season. For the early part, yes, but I see someone else quickly taking her spot.

From recent interviews, Shannon said in interview, "Somebody that is typically the one that's the instigator of some issues finally gets called out, and I'm not going to say who...."

And Tamra recently did an interview and said that she is not currently fond of Lizzie OR Shannon.

I'm thinking that Tamra is gonna come off looking like the villain. She's gonna be the "Gretchen" this season. Plus, Lizzie has been questioning Tamra's motives as of late (i.e. why would she give her advice about how to handle her "good friend" Vicki).

Those interviews and that mid-season trailer shown about a week or two ago of Tamra running in the streets of Bali shows that Tamra might be in the hot seat, which I am totally fine with. :P

• Members

NYC

What a boring episode, especially after the past few.

Glad Aviva is back! She was tame though and didn't bring the crazy. Who knew her dad was down with the swirl? Im glad they didn't make an issue of race but that was the first thing I thought. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising bc he seems to like anything that has a vagina

Ugh at Mrs. Pretty still complaining about Ramona

The doggy funeral was so over the top but I loved the fashions! The women looked amazing

• Members

I feel like if the rumors of Carlton and Joyce being fired are true, then there's less chance of Lisa returning. I know they weren't huge successes, but for the simple fact that they're the only ones who are friends with Lisa, they should 100% be brought back. Why would Lisa want to return with the deck stacked against her once again?

• Members

Thats a good point. If they do lose Lisa, then Andy/Bravo seriously need to shelf that show. They can do what they did with NY with leaving it off the air for over a year and then go back to it but then Id bring in a whole new cast. Id bring back Lisa (if they can get her) and create a new cast around her or just start new across the board.