Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think New Jersey will be watchable, but unlike other series it fails because it only wants to showcase that Italian lifestyle side of New Jersey and I think that limits the show too much. Look at the variety of wives on OC for example. NJ narrows the pool for potential housewives too much and as a result you get what we got in that season preview. New Jersey is a diverse state and if they opened it up I'm sure they could get some epic new housewives in the mix.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL Those are great names.

the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-sea

Trying to play catch-up on this thread. Yes, Ramona was wrong. She tried to apologize, but Kristen wasn't receptive. FYI, it was revealed on WWHL that the glass was plastic, not actual glass. Still, the act was inexcusable, but it does make it less dangerous.

I think Ramona is like many other people, celebrity or "normal", who've had traumatic events happen that they've never gotten over. Look at Rosie O'Donnell. She lost her mother at age 11 and she still has mommy issues to this day. I do think her meltdown was genuine. I also think the whole Escape to the Hamptons was well known in advance. Wasn't she co-host of the event or something? Clearly, it wasn't a last-minute idea. I wouldn't be surprised if they all knew what was really going on, off-camera. Just like her onscreen excuse for not attending Heather's party earlier.

She was very sorry and horrified at her own actions, as seen on WWHL, so I give her credit. She can own when she's wrong now, which is not something she's always done. And it's certainly not something that certain other "Bosses" of the Housewives franchises can attest to...

NJ: This new Teresa girl must be spectacular for them to bring her on, when their leading lady has the same name! That's kinda crazy that her name is Teresa and she and her identical twin sister will also be on. Sounds confusing.

• Members

Nene is at the Bravo Upfront tonight so I dont think she is fired.

I've seen pics of Kandi, Kim, Kyle, and Yolanda. On my phone so really dont feel like trying to copy and paste pictures....lol

No Miami housewives are present. So I am sure it's all but dead now

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I was so lost in the NJ trailer due to the twins and the third new girl. However I'm there for my girls Tre and Dina. Thank God Jac is gone and Caroline won't be missed. Is Kathy officially a HW for the upcoming season? Cuz I barely saw her in the trailer.

Gotta say my heart broke for the whole Guidice family and the legal issues Joe and Tre are having. Gia esp must be taking it hard and I'm sure Teresa and Joe are feeling awful for bring this situation on themselves....

Ramona and someone else need to pull a move like Britney Spears father did and just take control cuz Sonja is just losing it completely. I appreciate that Ramona wanted to protect her friend from gossip and the trash being hurled by the likes of Kristen and her forgettable husband but still they had a point. Sonja is all over the map. She needs adderall and fast. And she needs a slap back into reality....

• Members
That apology was such bullshit. That's why Kristen wasn't receptive, nor should she had been.

The meltdown was genuine yet happened at the exact right moment to leave the trip to get on airplane she called before the meltdown to go to the hamptons where she was cohosting a party? Really now? That meltdown was as fake as her apology was.

I was going to give her credit for WWHL except in the blog she wrote that day she was still blaming Kristen for forcing her to throw the glass in her face. That's not owning it. Not at all.

• Members

Chances are Nene was playing hard ball by refusing to film with certain girls and wanting a raise but as we are all well aware girlfriend has [!@#$%^&*] as far as other opportunities are concerned so of course she caved to Bravo's demands. Bloop!

Ugh does this mean more Kim on RHOBH? Are Joyce or Carlton there?

Edited by MrPrezident