Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Phaedra has the right to call her every name but the child of God as she doesn't respect her marriage and has had her eyes on Apollo since last season. And butt into Kenya's life? What life? You mean her fake boyfriend? Who flired and texted im with him like she flirted with Apollo? All Kenya has done all season is move into a new house, talk about some boyfriend we have yet to see any proof of, and gone to 2 doctors appointments...what life has she had to butt into?

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya pretty much proved Apollo was the aggressor in any type of flirtation. If Phaedra is going to be using her sweet southern language on anybody, it should be Apollo. I don't think Kenya is 100% innocent - there's (sexual) tension there BUT she still wants to be his friend.

• Members

But we're not talking about Apollo (who also is wrong btw and I have yet to see any proof where He was the aggressor). We're talking about Kenya and she is out of line by talking to Apollo behind Phaedra's back.

Edited by PJA

• Members

Please stop trying to paint Porsha as a victim. Porsha opened the door and belittled her own marriage, so she shouldn't be surprised when others follow suit. And Porsha and Kenya have tossed low blows for the past two season, so don't say that it's just Kenya. Again, if Kenya's a "bully" then so is Porsha.

And Phaedra has already called Kenya scrambled eggs and shaded Velvet's passing numerous time, but unlike Porsha, Kenya does not make a mockery of her pains and short-comings, thus opening the door (and providing permission) for others to do so.

• Members

God I hope someone got a gif of Ramona saying HOLLA like Heather!

Oh Lord though....Ramona is a on warpath and Aviva is so fake.nice. DAMN check out Mario throwing that shade at Ramona re the cheating....SMDH. She shoulda slapped the mess out of him for that one.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

We're talking about Kenya of RHOA, not her twin sister the invisible Saint Kenya of FairyBoyfriend Land.

Porsha did open the door but Kenya was wrong in Mexico. Kenya did open the door but Porsha was wrong at the reunion.

I watched RHONY for the first time in a long time on Tuesday.

Ramona annoyed me. Her crazy behind was chit stirring with everybody then asked why everybody else was chit stirring with her.

Uhm, a lot of these women seem like casual drunks.

The book chit? WTF?

• Members
Kenya diesnt respect her marriage. Neither dies the audience or anyone who watches.

And I agree with you about her life but they still butted into it. How is her fake boyfriend different than phe's sham marriage or nenes extinct acting career? I ain't mad the dug into her. It's a reality show. That's why I watch.

Exactly.

Porscha made her being a beard a storyline and milked it. I'm glad Kenya finally called her out on it and tried to get a straight answer and it set her off.

• Members

Umm I know who we're talking about, and no one has said Kenya is a saint, so IDK how you drew that conclusion that I (or anyone) was even implying that. rolleyes.gif

Every person on this board that likes Kenya has acknowledged that she's messy but she own it (unlike her costars).

And in Mexico (and the whole freaking season), Porsha opened the door to allow her marriage to be scrutinized. She tossed Kordell under the bus every chance she got, so she shouldn't be expected for others to be sympathetic about her marriage when she herself has not. That's crazy.

Hell has officially frozen over when me and you are on the same page pertaining housewives. tongue.png

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Kenya wasn't even worries about Porsha's marriage. Peter is the one who was talking to Kordell and brought it to Mexico and made it a Topic of discussion. Why wouldn't Kenya ask Porsha if she was really his beard when Porsha spent her first season acting like she was worth more as a woman than Kenya because she had the pitcher perfect marriage and life? :blink:

Porsha has told two different narratives about herself and her marriage. One year she was happy and content, the next Kordell was gay and she didn't have any money. Which is it? If we are going to go in on Kenya anout Walter and her "African prince" then Porsha should be held to task about her lies.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Exactly. And let's not act like Kenya was the only one doing it. All the women were questioning Porsha's wedding at one point or another this season. Kenya didn't say anything until Mexico when (as you stated), Peter was grilling, and when Porsha's stupid a** inserted herself into Phaedra and Kenya's quarrel.

Had Porsha stayed in her lane, Kenya would've never came for her this season.

• Members
If Porsha was bullied she was bullies by Nene as well. This is a reality show. Sh-t will be said to and about you. There has never been a housewife that was bullied. Not Teresa, not Lisa Vanderpump, and CERTAINLY not Porsha. If she can not handle the fact that her business will be put on blast and discussed by women whom she may not like then she needs to exit stage left because this isn't a show about empowering women at the end of the day. It is about the drama in lives of people of a certain "lifestyle".

• Members

I don't think there's much bullying on this shows. There's a lot of shading and out-shading. I do think Kenya and Patricia ganged up on Porsha in Mexico but Kenya and Porsha's overall relationship is not one that I would ever really qualify as bully and victim in general. For most of the season, there was some light shade between the two women (a tiny bit more from Kenya than from Porsha) and an overall improvement in their relationship. There were two very poor moments - Mexico, and the reunion.

It would have been great if they could have actually become certified frenemies. I liked the vibe between the two when Porsha wasn't going along with the group-think (Nene's sleep over debacle) and Kenya simmered down a bit on her Porsha "readings."