Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yes last night was GOOD! I said Miami was slowly coming together and we are seeing that. A gala was exactly what this season needed

The Cubanas are downright awful. Last year they ganged up on Karent and this year its Lea. I hate how Adriana keeps playing the victim. She is scared of Leah? Give me a break. And Marysol needs to shut up with all that bitching she's been doing

For a minute there I told myself that I gained a whole new level of respect for Alexia standing up against those witches and putting the petty nonsense aside to support the kids but then she went and made up an excuse not to go to the gala as a way to support her friends. What a weak ass bitch.

UkfoyL6.jpg

Man she looked old and haggard. What is the point of having Ana around if she isn't going to talk. She probably had like 2 lines despite being there throughout the episode.

aeHqQLj.jpg

Lisa's dress was to die for and Joanna looked flawless

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved the bit when Lisa, Joanna, Karent and the drag queen ran to the ladies room to mess around. And yes, they were looking fab. So was Lea!

Las Cubanas were really sour in their leaky little disco bus. The pressure they exerted on Alexia for going to the Gala -- I haven't seen that since Middle School. I usually like Marysol but I am losing respect for a woman who dresses up her mama's maid in a sari, call her a "psychic" and has her infer that Lea Black put a curse on Mama Elsa. As for Ana, she looks like she sucked on a vat of lemons, she's so bitter. After the way she attacked Lea's little kid for being "socially awkward" at Reunion -- I just can't with her. That was so low of her. Who's next? Is she going to attack Frankie for being "socially awkward," too?! Little children should be off limits when these dumb hos are fighting with each other.

I did LOL at Taylor Hick's face when Lea was screeching and hollering in his ear about her rented diamonds. Lea speaks to everybody like they are partially deaf. I do love her rocking out to Flo Rida, though.

Adriana is so sketchy, lol. It turns out that she and Frederic filed a joint income tax as spouses a YEAR before they were supposedly 'secretly married but not married.'

• Members

Cat,

Ana did NOT attack Lea's son at the reunion. She was tossing the comments that Lea said about her daughters in her face. Lea bashed Ana's daughters on her blog and called them unladylike, and socially awkward. Lea, playing the victim as always, took it as a dig when she in fact said those words about Ana's kids. If a b*tch came for my kids (if I had any), I'd come for guns blazing too. We all know Lea likes to fight dirty b/c she's doing with Adriana, saying she took care of her and destroying Marysol's reputation.

Sorry but no one on RHOM is a saint IMO. Especially FLea.

• Members
NBA,

I didn't know because I never read the blogs. I thought it was basically this unprovoked attack where Ana just decided to pick on Lea's kid. I wondered why she used the term 'socially awkward' as it seemed kind of random. Bravo made sure to air that quote from Ana out of context so that she looked like she was saying "my girls are exceptional, your kid seems backward." If someone said that about my child...

I don't think anybody is a saint on these shows... certainly not Lea and her dodgy husband. In the latest episode, though, they are making it look like she's being picked on. Blame the editing team over there, not me! Las Cubanas are not coming off well, and my fabulous Adriana getting caught in a lie and changing her story is not helping.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Cat,

I know a lot of ppl don't read the blogs, which IMO causes a lot of drama on these shows (especially RHONJ) around reunion time, and give insight and go more in depth.

People love to peg Ana as thirsty, attention-seeking, and foul for when she came for Lea, fail to realize Lea took digs at her (her ex and daughters) all last season via her blog. All of this boiling down to the fact that Ana stood faithfully by Marysol (Alexia too) when the remainder of the cast went with what Lea said b/c they fear her on a social standpoint, something Lisa alluded too last episode (re: Lea having power in the Miami social scene).

• Members

Tamra's OC Wedding was MUCH better this week. Her family drama was interesting and made the episode for me. Plus they touched upon her issues with Gretchen which continued on from OC. Eddie was being a bitch though. He comes across very cheap and I thought it was low of him to tell Tamra to uninvited Alexis. I hope his attitude is manufactured to stir up drama for this

• Members

I wish I could read more of the blogs! But it's a question of not having the time, and the fact that Bravo's site acts funny in my browser and sometimes crashes, so I just give up. But you are right, if they are going to focus on drama stemming from what was written in the blogs, the show needs to actually mention it and even quote the offending blog posts.

Ana is not any thirstier than anybody else and I personally enjoyed her coming after Lea because it creates some real drama. I just wish it wasn't all clouded in mystery -- like there was stuff that she said at Reunion that Lea had legally blocked and therefore Bravo couldn't air it?! Am I right in thinking that? I would love to hear about that!

Ana is in a position of weakness because she is no longer a main HW and therefore doesn't have a big platform on the show to explain/defend herself in VTs, talking heads etc.