Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It seems like Kandi wasn't very relevant this season, nor really at the reunion. Makes me wonder what the reasoning was for inviting her back for season 6? I can understand Nene, Cynthia, Pheadra, Kenya, and even Porsha now (given the pending divorce, the show could showcase her starting over again.. trying to work.. all the comedic potential of her living on her own.).. but why Kandi? She doesn't bring the drama, and doesn't really have major beef with anyone on the show anyway.

I doubt very much that the lawsuit goings on can be broadcast anyway so why?

• Members

She is the lady that wrote that damning book about Phaedra & Apollo, claiming that the three plus Apollo's brother were in cahoots and doing illegal crimes in Atlanta. Here's an interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wuN3RRoJU

If you heard closely also, Kenya said that Angela Stanton was in HER dressing room at the reunion. You saw how quick Phae Phae tried to change the subject. . .tongue.png

Eric, I'm surprised you didn't hear about that. It was all over the gossip blogs around late September/early October.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I think Kandi is liked overall, whether she's the focal point or a supporting player. She always has an opinion to say, she has the impending marriage, always has new business ventures... I can see why she'd be brought back for another year.

I don't remember much whisperings about this Angela Stanton lady? But it's funny that Kenya said she's in her dressing room, ha!

• Members

I said the minute that lawsuit was dropped that Kandi and Phaedra secured their spots for next season. That has a lot of potential to be a good storyline. And mark my words, Kim will be back. Maybe not a full HW, but definetly at least a friend. She doesn't have a whole lot going for her outside of Bravo and will gladly accept Andy's checks. He will want to showcase all sides of the lawsuit and that will include her. With she and Nene making up and Nene calling Phaedra on how shady she is, I can see Nene angled into Kim's corner against Kandi and Phaedra

• Members

She was covered up more than I thought she was from the preview. I thought her back was open and the flesh toned piece connecting front to back fooled me

I wanted to go into this hating her but I've realized I'm so over her and her nonsense. She handled herself well and did a decent job of recovering from her ungraceful exit. If this were her last appearance ever, she at least went out on a good note. Good for her I guess

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can understand why, as a friend, if you confided in someone a baby name you like and then that person turned around and took it, you'd maybe be upset or hurt. But it was definitely blown out of proportion.

Kim looked very nice, but the dress wasn't flattering from the sides. She's lost a lot of weight though, and I think she's got to be lower than what she was pre-pregnancy.

• Members

If DBT flops, trust and believe she will be back, she's all but said it and I definitely believe it; unless Bravo puts out a PR about her never returning. I wonder if she'd get into it with anyone, besides Kandi. She seemed genuine or whatnot about Porsha and her impending divorce.

• Members
Yeah I had actually heard about Phaedra been in on it and she was suing some magazine. I guess I forgot Angela Stanton's name.... lol boy Phaedra sure is a fake one. I know she was getting irritated and wanted her convo with NeNe to end before her skeletons came pouring out the closet

• Members

RHOC-

Lydia is awful. I noticed she isnt holding an orange, is she in the opening?

Heather and Terry being like cover or bust is amazing.

There was so not enough Gretchen.

Vicki and Alexis really want us to buy their friendship, but they are not Gretchen and Tamra, sorry.

Tamras gym studio/loft/.warehouse is so hohum. Im pretty sure it didnt go in there either, as they just had a grand opening.

Brianna is the best.

• Members

^^^^ wow I completely forgot OC existed. I was meaning to ask with ATL, BH and Van all done of this was the first time since the early days that we were left without a RH show on the air

Kim talks about Kandi's lawsuit, NeNe and her family

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/kim-zolciak-opens-kandis-lawsuit-fallout-her-parents-193100956.html

Edited by Cheap21