Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Beverly Hills has been fabulous, start to finish, all season long! I could totally rewatch it as a marathon and not be bored, which is something I can't say for ATL this year. I think the BH ladies bring something that none of the other franchises have; they still seem fresh, not forced (for the most part). Obviously, you have grifters like Taylor and tagalongs like Kim, but overall it still seems realistic and not 100% forced. People like Kyle and Camille have genuinely become friends, as have Lisa, Brandi, and Yolanda.

So glad ATL's Porsha is leaving. She brought nothing to the show except stupidity. At least she's not sticking around to continue her stupidness onscreen like OC's Alexis.

I loved the juxtaposition between the booty workouts. Phaedra may have had a better view as a backdrop, but Kenya's looked authentic. She was using real terms to explain the workout positions and the muscles being used in the routines. Phaedra looked like she was just goofing off without any real replanning in terms of what she was going to cover in the workout video. And that outfit? Not flattering in the least! She had muffin tops all over the place! They should've just had Apollo lead and put her ass outside in the far background waving.

• Members

I don't get why phaedra even had to be in the video at all.. she could have just bank-rolled it.. and just featured Apollo on the video only. I understand that Phoedra has a built-in name.. but that will only carry you so far in the long run.

Plus, green is not her color. I don't think she is overweight at all, she just picked an outfit that wasn't flattering on her. Plus the shoelace design in the mid section made her appear heavier then she probably really is. I would have had her in solid, darker colors to give off a slimmer and curvy figure...imho

• Members

I love Kenya. She is my kind of crazy. She is gorgeous, smart and a sucker for drama, but deep down all she wants is to be liked by everybody. All the time. She is not mean.

Cynthia is one of the most beautiful women on the RH shows. I love watching her. Nene is a great talking head. I can't stand the Child Bride. A stupid version of OC Alexis. Who knew such a thing exists?

Phaedra is a joke. The only thing that is not funny about her is Apollo.

I can't wait for the season finale.

• Members

LOL it's not that bad cheap. But then again I'm more distracted by the red hair. She wears it well.

Also, I am LMAO that they're saying Kordell is basically the reason why Porsha won't return and I believe it. Granted, she was so basic and boring that I don't think she would have been asked back anyway (but stranger things have happened).... but tis a shame he messin' with that girl's money.