Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, it does air here -- on ITV2. It is part of their Daytime schedule. ITV2 also airs NY and OC.

RHoNJ used to air on Channel 4 at, like, 1am but that was a long time ago.

LOL @ body off Baywatch - face off Crimewatch. :lol: UK fans really are not a fan of heavy plastic surgery.

• Members

Thanks.

I guess they see Katie Price type work often enough in their own ladies. I think some plastic surgery is fine but on one of the Housewife shows, I was so distracted by what I thought was a bad implant scar that I couldn't concentrate on the rest.

• Members

I think its the awful way her hair is styled, the makeup and the exaggerated faces she is making. That combination just ruins her look, but I think her fashion kinda makes up for it (just a little bit)

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The greek one was rather boring. The Housewives were hated by everybody for showing off a (mostly fake) luxurious lifestyle during this time of huge economical crisis.

It was my first HW show and I was stunned by BH shortly after that. And then came the NJ series and I realised that the Athens ladies were too boring for words. However I was sad when the show was cancelled.

ΒΗ

I adore Brandi, Yolanda and Lisa, they are a perfect team.

I can't stand Kim. She reminds me of some old friends who were addicted to almost everything and they always acted like the poor victims. Claiming to have started a brand new life every few days and blaming others for their mistakes. And all these silly excuses all the time. I understand Lisa and it was their walk through Paris was so funny because it was so obvious that Ken didn't want her at all lol/

Kyle continues acting like a cheerleader who is dating a cool college guy who is in the baseball team. She wants Lisa to tell her that she loves her? Oh please.. She just realised that she is on the losing team and tries to switch in the last moment.

Edited by Elsa