Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Paul and Brandi aren't friends, they are acquaintances. Both have said it's basically if they're at the same event together they say hi and are civil. I think Adrienne was probably trying to make it seem like more in order to make Brandi look bad and play a homewrecking angle.

I do hope Marlo's appearance on RHOA is worth is because this season is overall a dud for me. Like last year, it has it's moments, but as a whole it seems like a ton of filler. Last season was much better in retrospect. If it weren't for Kenya they'd have nothing. We're already almost done with this season and nothing non-Kenya is memorable. Even next week looks tame compared to how these ladies could bring it.

• Members

BH:

Nobody cares about Kim and her nose. It was annoying to see Adrienne point out Paul would have done just as good/better. It was obnoxious and offensive to both Kim and the Doctor. I get saying it once, as Kim said, you kind of have to. But she mentioned it a goo 4-5 times. At least. I really didnt notice a difference in her nose.

Kyle is so trolling to get Faye a spot on this show. She needs her to back her up and be her attack dog.

Lisas old house burning down, tragic. It was beautiful. Adrienne overracting and throwing a fit prob just upset and scared the kids more than anything.

The white party. I loved Brandi's friend Jennifer from rehab shows, and her other firned was a hottie! Kyle doesnt want to be involved? This isnt her fight? WHAT? Glad she and Adrienne both got called out on being hyprites, Paul too. Ken, Lisa, Brandi, Taylor owned their asses and showed what kind of people they truly are. Paul and Adrienne think what Brandi said is slander - when it isnt, its the truth - and Adrienne maintains shes never uttered a bad word about Brandi and neither has Bernie? Loved Brandi pulling out the proof. Adrienne knows tho, she had Bernie do it. Paul seemed shocked though, and I wonder of this plays into their divorce. Also, as far as slander goes Adrienne saying all Brandi does is drink when her kids are there and Paul alleging she is Kens girlfriend is more slanderious than anything Brandi said because they dont know if thats true or not.

• Members

Re adrienne and the reunion, if she wants out of next season that shes already under contract for, she better bring her ass to that reunion and take her beating. Otherwise they will trash her at the reunion, use tapes and footage to back up every bad thing about her, provide no balance, and not let her out of her contract. RH is pretty good about letting people out who really push to be let out though. I will give them that.

Nah, I was still doped up though. I got whiplash and the meds are pretty intense, I was also on my ipad though and while im an already bad type and speller, on the ipad it creates words and doesnt get every letter i type and im still new to it.

I may live my life like a reality show fri & sat, but I def dont drink at 7am on a monday, lol.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I don't like when Bravo does things like they did with Taylor in tonight's episode. Taylor is playing lush-like either because she has a bit of a problem or for the camera -- I think it's more for the camera -- but I don't think it got to the point where she just totally forgot where her kid was. I do, more or less, believe what Taylor wrote in her blog at Bravo. Nasty of Bravo to try to stir up that type of trouble for one of their stars even if they plan on firing them. Things like this makes me think Andy could be the devil, lol.

I do wonder if Taylor wants to thank Brandi for her Bravo blog support or slap her a little, lol. Brandi's all like "b--ch drinks too much, but she's going through s--t - it's okay if she misplaces her kid once in a while. Be a supportive friend instead of subconsciously or consciously enjoying her being troubled. P.S. I think there's more to the kid story. She wouldn't have just forgotten where she had her kid."

It was kind of boring episode for being the White (People) Party. Leave it to Brandi to bring the only black person, lol.

Also, kudos to Brandi for bringing letters. Rolling my eyes at Adrienne and Paul and their continued denials about the letter even while confirming there was a letter every other segment. I did like Lisa and Taylor literally spelling out the Adrienne/Taylor parallels to Kyle. I wish Kyle was real and admitted the truth as to why Adrienne hasn't been treated like Taylor was. That truth is "I'm not going to kick out Adrienne because my husband needs her money from real estate this and that. Brandi ain't as rich - and I feel she took my best friend out from under me. B--ch out of luck." Well, anyways, hopefully the topic takes a nap.

Ken defending his side-piece was cute. Paul must have been really desperate to be trying to make something of Ken & Brandi's relationship. I love that Lisa was WTFEver when he tried it.

I spent my time on Twitter during tonights episode and was surprised that the atmosphere is more 50-50 on Brandi/Lisa versus Adrienne. Some people there accuse Brandi of being another Cedric in Lisa's life? Puhlease, she's not getting any money from Lisa. If anything it is Lisa that is using Brandi to make Adrienne pay for daring to plot [Lisa's] destruction at the last reunion.

Paris. Hopefully Brandi and Yolanda are there with Kyle, Kim and Lisa. It's unfortunate if Kim is really as high as she appears to be in the clips

ETA:

JP, I was teasing you ;)

The rumor is they were already planning on letting her go and she's "quitting" to save face. I would think they'd blackmail her to make sure she attends the reunion though, lol.

• Members

I dont even think editing had so much to do with it. Kyle seemed confused as to why Taylor didnt know K was with her, but if K picked her up from the nanny then why would Taylor know she already had K? She didnt need to worry about K because she was already being taken care of. Even if it was in editing youd think they wouldnt have so much shocked reaction and conversation if Kyle was aware of this and said anything.

She was stunning too. Dead at Paul being offended Brandi sent someone they dont know yet Adrienne clearly knew who she was.

I actually think Kyle has a real friendship with Adrienne, more than anyone else. And she just be real and say it. Im not kicking her out because I dont want to. I did that last year and felt bad about it. Im not doing it again.

Her bias shows tho. Her line about not wanting anyone to feel attacked in her house - yet she let faye come at brandi with a simi truck.

Ken & Lisa are perfect. Truly. And exactly what Brandi needs. True, honest friends who will defend her and help her up. Lisa has made it clear - Mess with Brandi, mess with me.

Really? I didnt see it 50/50 at all and on all the bravo polls lisa/brandi win by a huge portion. I see a few pro adrienne comments, a few anti brandi ones but thats about it.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Oh, i know. But i really was loopy lol. Some strong muscle relaxer, some steroids, and some tylenol 3 make for a good, pain numbing coma like sleep lol.

Yeah, even if they were planning on firing her so shes trying to quit, they will screw her worse at that reunion if she doesnt go. She should just go, take it, and not fight back to be honest. If they get rod stewards ex wife on, shes screwed. they will not let her go.

DYING

tumblr_migdj6TFPo1ql19bto1_500.jpgtumblr_migdj6TFPo1ql19bto1_500.jpg

Also, helllo Jax! Ill post the link and not the image cuz its damn hot... http://25.media.tumblr.com/bbcfa0efde12f1044a7f7de8ed98f039/tumblr_miaky9bWCT1qefwl8o3_250.jpg ... i clearly need my buddy to introduce us. not that i stand a chance, but id like to see his beauty in person.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

OMGosh. No wonder Ken noticed he needed a sock at the modeling shoot, lol. Even a straight man would notice that.

This sounds like me when I take Tylenol Allergy, lol. Aww, damn, you needed a lot of meds.

I think they are so going to get the ex, that's why I'm surprised about the rumors continuing concerning them wanting to get rid of AM despite her dating the big kid. Plus, Lisa and Brandi "Mortal Kombat" dislike Adrienne now which makes for good one-liners, lol, as witnessed above. That said, even with all of this, Adrienne is not very interesting as an actual entity. She's a very dry character.

I don't know. This was my first time tweeting and watching and I guess I was just surprised there was as much division as I saw. Maybe not 50/50, but it wasn't nearly as much of a landslide as I expected. I would search #rhobh to find comments and respond to them.