Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Hello everyone! Newbie here. Just wanted to say hi and that I too am a fan of the RH franchise. By far my favorite is Beverly Hills. It used to be New Jersey but now that its all about raging Caroline's hatred towards Teresa (whom I absolutely love and adore) I find it hard to watch all the way thru.

Atlanta has been very interesting this season to say the least. Kenya Moore is very over the top but compared with the dullness of the rest of the cast I'm grateful for the entertainment. I find the season marathons that Bravo has been doing fascinating given all that has happened to NeNe, Kim, and Sheree over the years. If Marlo is added next season I'm definitely there!

Anyways I've been a fan of this board for a while now and I look forward to meeting everyone!

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Adrienne on RHoBH has ruined her reputation by her own hand. She has really shown her true colors.

I am SO excited to watch the RHoV again! I already adore Ioulia. And Ronnie and Mary look as stunning as ever.

But Robin from Texas? Her hair is a disaster. I haven't seen an uglier hairstyle since the mullet.

• Members

Agreed. Alex is very needed for this crowd, despite the fact that they always dismissed her (well, the brunettes did). If this report IS true, I really hope Jill doesn't come back with this huge ego trip. I can't imagine they'd pay her NeNe money (i.e. a million bucks) so if she's back with an average salary, that would hopefully humble her and make her realize she should be happy with what she's getting and savor every moment, cuz it could be yanked away next year all over again!

I know. Wishful thinking. I'm sure her ego will be the size of Texas regardless. I hope Heather goes at her just for her stupid Jewish comments (and if her and Ramona teamed up against her, well, that'd be my RHONY heaven)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I really pray she's not back and doubt Bravo would gave into her alleged $1 mil. demand.

Also, I am cracking up at Peter and the tweet he said about Kordell from that RHOA preview we got when he told Prsha to check Cynthia. He called his ass a hammerhead! I swear people used to say that about Kordell when he QBed for us.

I also didn't know Papa Smurf dated Nia Long.... just damn.