Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Taylor was very rude about the music. The singers and trumpeteer had obviously been comandeered as musical entertainment for the guests' benefit and I was shocked at Taylor's manners -- for a con artist targetting wealthy BH residents, TayShanna sure has no clue how to conduct herself at social gatherings. You could see that after a while, once David and his singers got warmed up, other people began singing and dancing and contributing to the party. TayShanna is so desperate to stay viable on this show.

Yolanda and her flower garden are just amazing. That house is the stuff dreams are made of.

Adrienne and Paul are so gross, I can't even. Lisa shouldn't apologize (for what?) to those losers. I cannot wait to see her spear that troll at dinner.

Kyle needs to get over her damn self.

Brandi may have ejected too much collagen in her face but I still love her.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kim with her giant chicken salad which she tossed with her bare hands was kind of sad but endearing as well. I hope her recovery holds. She's also much funnier when sober and this show needs someone who can laugh at themselves as everyone else takes themselves too seriously.

Kyle was brown nosing David Foster with the whole "Grammy? That's a grammy? I never seen one before. You have million. OMG!!!!"

David and Yolanda are the definition of pretentious! That fridge? Oy. The name dropping. The weird groups sing along (but only certain people can sing).

Adrienne and Paul are just petty and obnoxious. Are they seriously complaining about Lisa calling their dog crackpot? Yikes.

Lisa is the best dressed of the season so far.

I'm not even going to comment on how pathetic Taylor is with her drunk rambling and her outfit (an oversized men's dress shirt with silver leggings).

• Members

Lisa needs to move on? Girl, she's already moved on. She is NOT stressing you.

Paul: "Lisa needs to apologize. She insulted Adrienne's incredibly beautiful shoes" Really? I mean, REALLY?

tumblr_mdsuo3yi3H1r7r1l7o1_250.giftumblr_mdsuo3yi3H1r7r1l7o2_250.gif

Taylor is STILL spreading lies about Brandi saying she slept with every man in LA? She also looked awful at the party

Yolanda is very beauiful. She looks better in motion than she did in her initial promo pictures

tumblr_mdt3wxnh3a1qcm0m3o2_250.gif

I LOVED the looks Yolanda kept giving Taylor

tumblr_mdt0dz5pMw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

What did she do to her lips?

kfv1V.jpg

We got a black friend!

tumblr_mdsq129VuC1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mdsp954crY1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Also, Yolanda said at the beginning of the episode that she likes to invite people from the music industry to dinner parties she hosts for friends so that they can all mix together. She didn't say she invited them to be the entertainment. Seems to me that her dinner parties are really captive audiences for her husband with dinner rather than dinner parties with a little music afterwards. But hey, she is keeping him happy and I am sure that is what they both want.

• Members

Cheap that gif of Kim Richards really highlights how wonderfully out of step she is with the world in which she inhabits. Unfortunately, the fact that she doesn't ever quite "fit in" makes her, quite clearly, deeply unhappy. That giant bowl of chicken salad (which nobody even touched -- probably because she'd been fondling it all afternoon) was hilarious and yet so sad at the same time. She cannot quite keep up a conversation with anybody and social events seem to terrify her. This is probably why she drinks/abuses substances -- to cover the shyness and feelings of inadequacy.

Speaking of inadequate, did anybody notice (a) TayShanna's hobo silver leggings of slutdom and ( b ) her face go bright green with jealousy when she entered Yolanda's mansion? And how she bragged that she knew David Foster because one of his exes is her BFF. And he totally greets her like he's never laid eyes on her before? :lol:

Also Paul saying "If Lisa goes to kiss me, I'm not going to accept it" in the car. Luckily for him, she totally ignored him.