AMC: Tuesday March 23rd, 2010

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HAHA I'm glad at least Steve liked it--I thought it was the strongest ep in a couple of days. Lotsa great little character scenes I didn't expect--love throwing Natalia into Fusion undercover (please don't say this ends up making her work there permanenetly though). Even stuff like Annie with Liza at the end--I dunno why, loved it.

I'm liking this story, and the cop shop needs an overhaul, but NOO. Disagreed. We do not need every female on the show at Fusion.

• Members

That's what I thought... immediately. Not only does everyone know that, um, Natalia is a cop whose FATHER is the friggin' chief of police... Greenlee also knows Natalia is part of the Lynch Mob that got David to sign the confession. If Jesse thinks this is going to be a good idea, and if Greenlee doesn't see right through this the minute Natalia applies for a job... I'll scream.

• Members

Greenlee will probably object at first but then rationalize it with the old saying, keep your friends close and enemies closer. She will probably feel that she can feed Natalia false information to screw over Jesse and his investigation.

• Members

here's a description of their relationship from Soapnet

David says he's all about his kids, but when he discovered that Krystal SOLD their daughter at birth back in the day, he didn't get all controlling with Marissa like his other kids ... He basically just ignored her!

• Members

And yet I still adore him the character and the actor. I adore his snark, sarcasm, bug eyes the whole package. Like Sade says "this ain't no ordinary love..." I think every show needs at least one character who treats this stuff as the joke it is. But I hate seeing him as part of the anti-David Scooby Gang. The whole thing is lame.

And I am BEYOND tired of the whole "Tad is Damon's father" schtick. IMO, this story would be more affecting if Tad had just befriended the kid because he could relate to him. There was no point in giving Tad another kid.

• Members

Writers meeting: "Tad's already got 4 children. Two of them are grown men with severely warped taste in women. The other two aren't even out of their single digits and he abandons them every chance he gets. You know what would be great? Let's give him MORE children!"

Archived