Characters who were trashed to prop up a couple

• Members

Ryan's Hope:

Delia went under the bus over and over when it was time to make us root for one of Frank's relationships. Frank/Jill, Frank/Faith (yuk), Frank/Jill again. And even Roger/EJ (Elizabeth Jane). I didn't mind some of the times they used her as a wedge, like with Pat/Faith the first time around, but some of these were insulting and extremely lazy writing.

Seneca was never a hero but he was a complex and at the core decent man...until they needed to get Jill and Frank back together in 1979, and they had Seneca get Jill drunk and try to force himself on her so she would get pregnant.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH frickin *OWNS* this thread. AJ, Zander and Stefan come to mind. Especially AJ, GH's perpetual whipping boy, who was trashed twice to prop up the show-killing double-act of Sonny & Carly and the deathly Jason & Courtney.

• Members

Honestly can remmeber much about that Bobbie/Roy/Melissa story bc it was otal snoozeville.

For Rafe and Alison, Ill add Livvie. She was a pretty decent person but once Superstition rolled, she became an evil bitch, for the rest of the series to act as the main villian who caused them problems. Made no sense considering Ali was her best friend and there was no motivation for this change

• Members

GH

Couple: Sonny and Emily

Victim: Nikolas

Couple: Sonny and Alexis

Victim: Alexis

AMC

Couple: Jake and that Army girl

Victim: Amanda

Couple: Ryan and Greenlee, 2004

Victim: Kendall

Couple: Ryan and Greenlee, 2008

Victim: Aidan

Couple: Babe and Jamie

Victim: JR

Couple: Babe and Josh

Victim: JR

Couple: Babe and Krystal

Victim(s): Chandler men

Couple: Jack and Erica, 2003

Victim: Chris

Couple: Tad and Krystal, 2004

Victim: Liza

Couple: Tad and Krystal, 2007

Victim(s): Adam, "Charlotte"

Hallelu!

• Members

*Anything remotely Zendull/Ryan related was trashed so that the uninteresting cuckold brute and his whore of a wife could be front and center 9 days a week! And Frons' boner for anything Ryan Lavery means that no matter what, Ryan has to look good, so we trash anyone w/in a .000000222521 radius.

*Jason/Lizzard

Victims - Half the GH canvas

ANDREA

• Members

Don't get me started. Jamal played by the far more talented Kiko Ellsworth was kicked in the teeth for that boring ass Allison/Rafe pairing. Ali was so annoying. Only being with Jamal made her tolerable. They were a great couple. I was looking for some YT clips, but didn't find any.

I don't know what the hell those people were thinking.

• Members

On ATWT, I hated how Scott Bryce's Craig and Rosanna were trashed to prop up another round of Paul and Meg. Paul was using Rosanna to try and get Craig, but ended up being the "bad guy" who switched the paternity test results. Then Craig considered poisoning Meg when he learned the baby wasn't his.

• Members

Couple: Sonny & Jason

Victim: The Viewers

Couple: John & Marlena

Victims: Isabella (Wasn't trashed but killed off), Satan, Roman, Kristen, Princess Gina, Tony/Andre, Stefano, Brady (Who can forget Marlena being such a horrid stepmother for a few months), Kate, Ava

Archived