OLTL: Discussion for the week March 22

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stacy probably doesn't count. She was let go back in November right?

Nelson said they were told to fire the 8 actors when they moved to the new studio.

The timing matches up perfectly, they moved to the new studio February 17th IIRC, and the news of Daphnee Duplaix's firing broke the same week. Daphnee was defenitely the first actor of the 8 to be ousted.

So I think....

Rachel, Schuyler, Kyle, Fish, Shane, Layla, Destiny, Kim (I agree that they may have counted).

• Members

Wasn't she already on contract?

I think Tea is beyond pointless these days and the story with Todd and the overaged child is weak but the show loves her, I think they would get rid of a lot of cast members before her.

• Members

I think she was on recurring when she first came back in December 2008. She wasn't even supposed to stay as long as she has, but I guess OLTL managed to persuade her into staying.

Whether she had signed a contract sometime during 2009, I'm not sure. Maybe it was a one-year deal, and they renewed it. That's what I was thinking.

• Members

I just re-watched yesterday's episode, and that kiss that Sky gave Rachel on the cheek.... :wub::wub::wub:

What could have been between Rachel and Sky. Sigh... :(

[!@#$%^&*] YOU FRONS! :mad:

I was LMAO, at the beginning when Alison said "I need to get my hair did." LOL

Marty/John/Natalie= vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-medium.gif

Who the hell would fight over that emotionless son of a bitch?

That Dani/Destiny mess pissed me off. Dani is going to get the role of Starr, and Matthew of Cole. :rolleyes:

What century is this again?

• Members

You know what's sad?

It took me a minute to realize who the black man you were talking about was.

One Life is pissing me off.o They are teasing me with Brayla and they teased me with Rachel/Sky. The couples I like usually end up ruined or never get a chance. :(

Archived