OLTL: Discussion for the week March 22

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my word, Blair... 'Check the sheets they might still be warm'? She knows how to kick a person when they're down.

As for Langston? Dead.To.Me. I could barely tolerate the teen scene before and this storyline is making things worse. My only fear? TeenTessica will move into the loft with the rest of the kiddos.

BTW, I'm enjoying the thought of watching Jess fall for Brody again. There's so much that reminds me of Jess and Nash in this pairing.

• Members

So when are they going to have Jessica wake up from her coma and tell everyone about that crazy dream she had thinking she was a teenager, Langston was a slut, Todd had a 15 yr old kid who is older than Jack even though she was born after him, Natalie fell for John again, Jared was killed off, Mitch was back from the dead, Roxy was lying about paternities, Todd pursued Kelly, etc....

• Members

Why, oh why, couldn't Dorian pay Ford to steer clear of Lang-Lang? If Ford took the money, then continued seeing her secretly (at first, to get Dorian's goat; and then later, b/c he genuinely cares for the ho), at least I could feign some interest. Tie it to people I know and care about, ONE LIFE TO LIVE. Sheesh.

• Members

Ford is sleeping with the pizza girl too?!

Boy does he get around. Langston is going to get her little heart broken.

Rex actually made some sense today.

Poor Schuyler :(

Hannah and Cole are made of WIN!

Please give me Blair/Eli/Tea. Let Kelly's bland ass have Todd.

Don't fall for him again Jessica. Chase him away so he can realize how much he wants Layla. :-P

Good episode. Any episode without Todd and John automatically gets an A.

• Members

I can't believe I actually like Rex today. He made a lot of sense in regards to him and Gigi getting married in regards to the baby.

Allison is one scary lady.

Brody and Jess was okay.

Could have done without the whole teen stuff.

Blair and Eli where sweet. Blair was honest with Eli.

• Members

I love Ford and his manwhore ways!!!! I loved that he did the pizza girl at the end. Dude is a player and Langston is a moron. She is going to hate herself when this all comes out. I can't wait to see this all blow up!!!! Ford is a badass than needs to learn a lesson. Also Langston, Pizza gril, and Hannah are lookalikes. They could be interchangeable.

Eli/Blair- cute but boring. I need more drama for Blair. Save the sweet stuff for the good guys. Bring on the crazy, passionate, drama for Blair. I loved Blair talking about her childhood though.

Jess/Brody- so cute!!! The pocket rocket was showing off some serious guns!!!

Allison is a trip!!! "I hate babies"!!!

• Members

Ford is a nasty annoying creep. Get him off of my screen!

Blair and Eli are worth rooting for. I loved Blair was able to be honest with him about her childhood and he understood it.

I can't believe I ever liked Rex and Gigi. Regret!

• Members

Just watched yesterday's episode and it was really good!

Rex and Gigi were at least tolerable without the overacting on his part and the dialogue made sense!

I loved Blair/Eli/Tea. I agree that they should focus on that story instead of Todd for a while. (Please let the rumors be wrong that Tea is leaving.)At least it is something a bit different instead of the same ol same ol.

The only thing that will make me get into this Langston crap is if she gets an STD from that creep Ford! Let Langston catch something for sleeping around and make it a 'social' story regarding the teens. Does Ford have some kind of condom discount with Trojan? I somehow doubt it!

After this whole mess they should get rid of Langston/Cole/Hannah and keep Markko and Starr together. Now those two could salvage something that might be interesting.

Alison is creepy. I like the character but i hope she isn't overdone like Mitch. Alison in little doses is great for me.

• Members

what kind of high school is this??? would they really let their teacher run around the school in a muscle shirt in front of the students??

LOL....it's true....Natalie has 'stolen' every guy she's been with except maybe Jared.

At least the one thing they have never changed about Roxy is that she's always a drunk! :wub:

Archived