OLTL: Discussion for the week March 22

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel like I'm the lone person enjoying OLTL right now. I'm sick of the Rex/Gigi and I don't want to see John McBain and Natalie back together, but other than that I'm enjoying the show a lot.

I BUY the Langston and Ford storyline. Langston is 18 years old and Ford is one hell of a hot guy. Why wouldn't she sleep with him? A lot of girls sleep with older guys when they're confused. It's believable. Markko is boring and Ford represents something new and dangerous for Langston.

Allison Perkins is so over the top, I like and think it's funny, but people who don't watch Soaps, will think that this is a typical soap character.

• Members

I've seen some complaints about her performance, so you're not alone. I think Allison works best in a certain type of story or scene. In the past her returns have been very chilling or at least darkly humorous. This time around is a bit off, although I think part of that is due to the likelihood that most of what she came back to play has been heavily rewritten and truncated. I did like her first scenes, dressed as Roxy.

• Members

Dani sounded better than Destiny, but Destiny seemed nervous. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but it was still decent. Destiny's also lost a lot of weight! Wow!

Roxy and Allison was the highlight of the week. I had to DVR this week and watched all 5 episodes in about 70 minutes.

Archived