OLTL Spumor

• Members

I have heard that Roxy will tell Rex that she and Mitch are NOT his parents.

What in the hell?!!! Why didn't Roxy speak up when Stacy and the baby's lives were in danger?

Why did she get Mitch tested to be a donor for Shane?

Why did she allow Rex to think he was Mitch's son?!

What the hell is wrong with this show?!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Link

BTW, I think this source is reliable, but I'm just trying to be safe. Just in case, he may have heard something wrong. I just can't believe this.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Mitch father reveal was delayed, and delayed, and then almost immediately shrugged off, thanks in part to a truly terrible performance from JPL. Beyond Stacy's schemes and death, there was no point in making him Mitch's son. Apparently they realized this and are now doing yet another retcon. I will be shocked if they don't make him Bo's spawn.

• Members

Has Roxy told Gigi about her other child yet? I didn't watch Monday's episode when they were on.

So Sky will be Roxy and Mitch's child.

If they do make him Bo's child, then who could his mother be?

They might as well retcon David being Bo's son and make him Asa's. I hated that.

Exactly.

RC is pissing me off.

• Members

If they are going to do this then they need to make Didi the mother. Didi was probably one of the big loves of Bo's life, and the actress was striking. She also looks like Rex. I'd like to see ghost Didi, and see how Bo interacts with her, and how Nora reacts to all this. Finally a female character from the past they can't kill off, she's already dead.

• Members

Great idea!

That would be a good way to give Bo & Nora some story.

This is still all silly, I just don't get the point of it?

Is there a last airdate for Roscoe Born? This Mitch stuff is grating on my last nerve.

• Members

Oh, this whole story was a waste of time, starting w/ Shane's need for a bone marrow match. What good did it do to have Rex tied to someone like Mitch Laurence? Were they worried fans didn't care enough about him, or about him and Gigi? Because, I have to tell you, making him Mitch's son didn't make me feel sorry for Rex. If anything, it just gave me a valid reason why he and Shane needed to leave, ASAP.

Frankly, I don't care if they ever resolve Rex's ongoing paternity/maternity issues. If he has to leave town to find out who he really belongs to, fine. If he decides he's happy as long as Bo is like a father to him, and Roxy like a mother, that's fine, too. Just shut up, ONE LIFE, and move the hell on!

• Members

I think this is a case of horrible rewrites. I can't imagine that this was RC's original idea for the story, since it does not make any sense. They are getting rid of the wrong people, why can't they realize that it is Rex and Gigi that is driving down ratings and not the ones that they just fired. Yeah, I know because JPL and FF are two of Frons favorites. :rolleyes::mad:

• Members

Sh-t like this makes me glad I dropped this show. Makes NO SENSE. Rex's paternity story was a mess from the getgo when they first introduced it as a red herring for stupid Paige's long lost son story. I dont know WHY they keep revisiting and rewriting it. They've thrown Walter Balsom, Spencer, Bo, David, Charlie and most recently Mitch at him. At this point no gives a flying rats ass who Rex's father. (actually no one gives a rats ass about Rex either) They think Rex is so great that I wouldnt be surprised if RC wrote it that Rex gave birth to himself in a daytime first.

• Members

IMO, the only time I EVER enjoyed Rex was in his scenes with Roxy (BEFORE he started being mean to her over her not telling him Mitch was his father...UHM, I would be praising him for keeping that monster out of my life.)

They have destroyed the Roxy/Rex relationshipp...And this business of Rex possibly not being roxy's kid will only make it unsavable.

My money is on them bringing back Rae Cummings and SAYING she is Rex's mother.

• Members

Even worse, with Rex no longer Roxie's son, ONE LIFE will have even less of a reason to keep Ilene Kristen around even in a recurring capacity. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they just stop referring to Roxie at all.

I hate this show so much.

Archived