AMC: TV Guide Article on actor's exit

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As longtime viewers know, Palmer is the reason Adam ever came to Pine Valley. So it isn't at all a stretch for Adam to be reflective about Pine Valley itself as a result of Palmer's passing.

I also don't necessarily think this interview points to Adam leaving alone... I just think it doesn't address that factor. No need to throw the entire conclusion out there on the table, though we're all guessing, anyway. ;)

I suppose we'll get quotes from David Canary when or if he's ready to discuss.

• Members

If it occurs this way and Brooke doesn't leave with him, perhaps that means they may be trying to get Barr to stay for a while longer? If not I wonder how she leaves, maybe she goes to be with Adam.

I think Palmer's passing being used as a catalyst is also very fitting. It makes total sense from the character's perspective.

• Members

I'd really love to see them manage to convince Barr to stay beyond 3 months, but I can understand Barr not wanting to commute. And yes, it would have to be a good story for Barr to even consider. I just think with Adam leaving they need a strong veteran there... Barr could certainly fill that role. They could bring Jamie back, maybe even Laura (new actress).... they could slowly build a family around Brooke and her as the matriarch.

Archived