OMG! NEW DAYS PROMO. Go to the NBC site for DAYS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH!!! MY!!! FREAKING!!! GOD!!

This is going to be SO [!@#$%^&*] sad to watch. I have watched the promo over like 10 times already and that scream (I am sure it is in reaction to being told Zach is gone), is STILL echoing in my ears.

:(:(:(:(

I hope DAYS doesn't screw this up, the story/acting/writing potential is SO there for this story.

PS - The Mimi/Shawn proposal is a nice suprise aswell, but I definetly am torn between SHELLE and SHIMI, the last couple of weeks, SHELLE has grown on me BIG TIME!

Also if anyone is trying to view the video with a internet browser OTHER than Netscape or Internet Explorer, it may not work for you.

I generally use MOZILLA for internet browsing, but videos NEVER LOAD with MOZILLA so I have to use IE to watch most video's online. So that could be why some of you may not be able to watch it.

• Members

I've got to say that despite my prejudices against NBC, Kristian Alfonso looks like she's doing a damn good job there.

I just hope the rest of the cast are up to the challenge and the writing's good enough to sustain more than a dramatic set piece.

• Members

At nbc.com click videos on the homepage.

From there a window will popup. Click the tab that says daytime. It should be the first one there. It has a screencapture of Hope screaming! Double click it and it will play..give a few seconds or so depending on connection speed.

• Members

Guess things have changed since then.

That promo was amazing and Kenny, I agree. KA's scream was more chilling than I thought possible :o. If NBC's smart, they will run that promo like nothing during primetime. Even if I wasn't a soap watcher, just that little clip would make me wanna tune in.

• Members

Well, I simply do not agree with him, I think there is nothing wrong with writing this kind of story, as long as it is not done for the wrong reasons or just for publicity (considering the long umbrella story that is attached to this incident, I don't think publicity is all DAYS is trying to get with this story).

I wonder if the Cassie being killed story would have happened on Y&R if Bill was still alive?

Archived