AMC: Monday February 8, 2010

• Members

It is so great to see Jack. I'm glad that he is still acting like the patriarch of the Montgomery/Kane family. The family should have never been dismantled. I was pleased when Jack told Erica some hard truths. He was tough and loving with her. I wish more soap characters got called on their family dating behavior. I thought Erica looked bad today. She looked tired and older than usual.

I can't blame Greenlee for her disgust over Ryan's involvement with Erica. It grosses me out also.

Jake is a fool. I'm tired of his David obsession. His family finally wised up and confronted him. Tad has got to stop also.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved it when David kissed Greenlee on the cheek. :wub: They have amazing chemistry and I really hope the writers explore it. :)

Jake needs to give up the grudge against David already. :rolleyes: He needs to just focus on his Wife and Son.

• Members

:o

..Ok well I really enjoyed today's episode :D the Erica\Jackson scenes were perfect, LOVED that he mentioned Spike and how he could possibly feel about his grandma dating his dad. She is so delusional, but it was all fun to watch and it was nice to see Jackson knocking some sense into her. Oh, and really Erica? You talked to Kendall about your relationship with Ryan? PLEASE, hopefully her and Kendall really do talk sometime this week, and it's about that whole situation. And I don't know about everyone else LOL, but I want to actually see Kendall's face talking, because well, I miss seeing it on my screen ;].

Loved David getting Greenlee those gold box presents. LOL at that black dress she was wearing at the end...BOO to her reminiscing to her and Ryan's wedding at the end!! That kind of ruined my whole feel for the episode, really Greenlee?? *sigh* Makes me think that Rylee is end game, which I absolutely hate :\

David telling the 4 musketeers at the end about him getting married, was my favorite part. Great episode overall.

Archived