For BellCurve

Soapsuds

• Members

YES!!!! AAaaaaah!!!!!!!!! You're not in LA, are you? Things are f'n CRAZY right now. I'm an hour away from NO, and people are partying all over the neighborhood here. Downtown looks like Bourbon, there are hundreds of people outside of Academy Sports and Outdoors trying to get shirts. It's amazing. Everyone on the streets is honking their horns like crazy.

Pierre sung for his supper tonight, but [!@#$%^&*], that Tracy Porter. He gets to take home the biggest piece of the pie, for sure. And my Garry Hartley...*sigh* Two weeks ago against the Vikes, when it came down to that final kick, ALL of my family were [!@#$%^&*]-talking him, saying that he was gonna lose us the game. I was the ONLY one who had the sense to know that he wasn't gonna let us down. That's a damn good kicker, and Carney should be proud of who he's passed the torch down to.

Brees and Baby Brees. :)

brees.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gayface! You don't have to be gay to have it. And you don't have to have gayface to be gay. It's hard to explain.

Ew I hate that picture! I like him better with the bangs down, when he looks like a thug. And lo and behold, he's passing in the parade right now, and of course, because I called him gayface, he's on a float that has a huge sequined high heel.

Archived