Superbowl - Saints v Colts

SnCCorinthos4ever

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Blah I cant stand either team...lol. Peyton is overrated and fugly at best in the looks department. His brother Eli is much hotter...lol...and goofier...lol

Saints...ugh......hate the team even though I know and have seen Drew Brees in person.

Damn Dallas should have been in the Super Bowl.

Another suckage Super Bowl.

• Members

Btw...Farve had the game won had he just run the ball and let the field goal kicker win it for them before overtime. That's what Farve gets for beating my Cowboys and thinking he's all that...lol. He looked rather pissed in the interview and refused FOX Channel an interview...LOL.

• Members

em1.jpg

Eli Manning.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Eli is hotter than Drew Brees. I dont find Drew hot. He isnt fugly but he isnt hot for me. I saw him when he was 18.....lol.

AMS...you do know Drew Brees is from Austin Texas. I dont think he lives there anymore but he grew up there and went to high school.

• Members

Yeah, I know he's from Austin. He and his wife live in New Orleans now, Uptown.

I should tell you, for every hot Eli picture, there is one like this: http://lowernotes.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/eli1.jpg

If Drew was half the attention whores the Mannings are (and they're fellow LAians!), then he'd do a pin-up picture and look hot in it too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived