AMC: Friday, January 22, 2010

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Tad/Liza, too!

Greenlee's fantasy of how she'll kick Erica out was cute and so far from what she's really going to face. I'm so looking forward to their eventual face-off.

I also loved Adam's provisions in his will. Of course, Colby's was totally setting her up to fall in love with a poor guy whom Adam won't approve of. I can't wait for Monday to find out what Annie's says!

• Members

I am enjoying the scenes between Ryan and Madison. I think they seem very natural together, one reason could be because they don't have a bad history a lot of drama between them. Just two people talking/getting to know each other a little better.

I have for the longest time wanted to see Ryan interact more with people not named, Kendall, Greenlee, Annie, and Zach. I am glad to see him interacting with Madison more, I hope they continue to interact with each other.

Also I enjoyed the David and Greenlee scenes today and I am really liking Liza.

• Members

Tad and Liza!!:wub: :wub::blush: I thought they were great in Friday's episode, so entertaining. JL and MEK both work well with each other, I am really digging this pairing. Loved the scene with Opal and Tad, and Liza hiding by the couch.

Adam's will party was good, I liked that he mentioned Skye. I think it was classic Adam, making all of those stipulations. Marissa looked so out of place in that house, man JR needs to dump her or she needs to just gooo!! I wonder what Annie's stipulation in the will is, it's obviously not anything she will be pleased with :o.

I was pissed that that Greenlee\Erica Fusion scene was all just in Greenlee's imagination. In the February promo, they make it seem like it was real...what a letdown, and a joke on ABC's part. >.> I was looking forward to that scene!

Ryan and Madison :wub:

• Members

James Kahn again, huh? Not bad at all. I didn't gag during the Chandlers' quarrel. There weren't any "don't do this now!" or "stop it!" or "this isn't helping" speed bumps thrown in.

Another question, though. Did Liza not only steal Annie's lap dancing idea (the very same thing she was giving Annie dirty looks for), but also steal Annie's jungle boogie music, too?

Archived