AMC: ABC Medianet Photos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like that David and Erica have more scenes, and the Angie and Brooke stuff looks great! Damon looks like he'll be interacting more with the cast that week. Is that Annie with the gun on Erica?? It looks like Nurse gayle...and in the other one with David to..gosh the pics are so blurry!

I have never been more excited to see Dixie in my life! Love the new hair color, and it looks like her scenes with JR are going to be fantastic...can't wait, I'm sure it won't disappoint.

• Members

I think that's Nurse Gayle with the gun on Erica. (Part of me thinks she's getting what's coming to her for betraying David and the other part of me is like :lol: THIS is why you don't play the psycho nurse card, EVER!).

Love that there's more D&E coming! He's back at her penthouse in the one shot. He looks good there. ;)

Love seeing Brooke and Brooke/Adam. :)

I had NO idea that was Dixie. It doesn't look like her at all. Wow.

• Members

David turns the tables on Erica BWAAHAAA!! I love that he has her tied up the same way she had him! This should be good, I can't wait. Love that the writer's are working more with these two.

Aw why did Natalia change her hair back?! It's back to being curly, tied up, and boring!

Also, I wonder what David is up to in those scenes by himself, with that match? Those scenes looks really weird, wonder that he's going to do?? Thanks for the picture updates

• Members

OMG, D&E! Holy crap. I knew he'd get even, but I did NOT expect literally. My god. The Erica fan in me should probably be horrified...but I just can't believe that this will anything besides fantastic.

• Members

The big pics are up, and David even has Erica in handcuffs. That's why the whole thing about her keeping them last week. LOL :lol: LB is brilliant, can we keep her? It's almost a perfect mirror of their scenes in Feb. That's pretty wicked. I hope there's a fake/almost/real kiss involved this time too.

Archived