AMC: ABC Medianet Photos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, they said he is 6 years old and demands a name change a week after his birthday. So I guess this Little A carry on a conversation. The one they've had now for the last 18 months or so I thought was adorable, so much better then the mute child they had before hand. Little A was 4 years old and barely could talk OR walk LOL.

• Members

There is SO MUCH history that AMC needs to tap into with these David/Erica scenes. I hope LB does it and does it right. There's a fine line between camp and dramatic. AN did the basement scenes flawlessly in 1999, so I know it can be done. If I can get something half as good from these, I'll be happy. :)

• Members

I know I've asked you before, but I always have trouble with the timelines. David and Erica were started by McTavish, correct? Or at least the seeds were planted with her... The basement stuff happened what, May-June 99?

• Members

I just looked it up, and Megan is credited with the basement as well as Rio, which were May and June of 1999. I've heard tale that anything after like April of 1999 was actually AN despite MMT still getting the credits. I really don't know, but whichever one it was, did an incredible job.

• Members

Ok, right! Thanks Kylie. I knew Nixon, Page and Passanante were first credited sometime in June, because I've watched a couple June 99 episodes on youtube and McTavish was gone. I am sure Nixon was tweaking Megan's scripts a few weeks before she was last credited. The same thing I think happened in 2007 when McTavish left again, the weeks leading up to her name being gone had a dramatic shift in tone.

• Members

^Yes, those ones. Pivotal David and Erica scenes, but they're important for David fans, who consider them to be the moment things changed for the character and he became someone we all love to hate or in my case, just love. :wub:

Vincent and Susan's acting was incredible as well.

• Members

I just read what VI said in SOD about the David/Erica stuff and I think next will may kill me. :wub: I've been waiting 10 years for scenes like next week between them, and to have VI acknowledge what I have said all along, that D&E have a special bond, is just icing on the cake. I can not believe that they're doing a basement like replay.

Archived