*The "Laura Wright Makes Me Want to Watch GH" Appreciation Thread!*

bellcurve

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LW is just so refreshing...all the other female characters on GH are just down right boring. LW brings it to the table. Carly has favor, style, and attitude! I SO LOVE IT!

She has the total package! If only they will just get her from candya$$, everything will be great. But, I have to admit that she brings some favor to boring Jax. DAMN...girlfriend is off the chain! :)

• Members

I'm glad people are spreading the love for my guuuuurrrrrl Laura Wright. She is just fabulous. I can't watch an episode of GH if she isn't on.

I've read other boards that can't stand Laura Wright. I think this is her best role yet.

You go girl!

• Members

I have loved this woman since she was Ally on Loving/The City. She is one of my all-time favorite soap actresses playing my all-time favorite female role. When the news broke, I swear I nearly died from excitement. Laura Rocks My Socks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It's been almost a months since someone talked in here.

I thank god that Laura Wright is finally involved win the Sonny breakdown storyline. She is the only one saving it. Natalia Livingston should have never been involved in the storyline because it was tanking with her involvment. Kudos to Laura for showing a complex and conflicted Carly during this storyline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived