*The "Laura Wright Makes Me Want to Watch GH" Appreciation Thread!*

bellcurve

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait...are these the two weeks Laura Wright start her vacation?

Thanks. Now I know not to tape for the next two weeks. Hehehe.

P.S. Have I mentioned that Laura Wright makes Maurice Benard's Sonny bearable?! I like how Carly's relationship with Sonny during the Tamara Braun era was kind of written, not as mental illness, so much as a dependency that snowballed out of control. Tamara Braun, IMO, was never Carly.

Laura Wright just rocks my socks off!

• Members

Thanks! I got the banner at the Carly/LuLu board. Yeah, it has been a rough week on GH and I'm glad Carly isn't involved in all that drama too. Seems like she's going to have enough on her hands dealing with Jax. I can't wait to have CarJax (and especially Carly) back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

This post is from Nov. 2 and talks about the lack of CarJax in lieu of Sonny and Carly...

and now, here on Jan. 28th, we still have the same situation. I'm sick of it. Sonny and Carly are over, finished, done, cooked, no more...enough, is enough.

On a happier note, loved seeing Carly say she would testify on Alexis's behalf. LW and NLG work so well together. I love it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

LW is by far one of the best actress. I love her and she freakin knocks her role of carly out of the park. she does more than play her. its almost as if she becomes her. she adds so many layers tot he char, imo. the char is so complicated and complex but its as if LW does it with ease. amazing.

she better win an emmy, unless ali sweeney is up.. but that wont happen..

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Tell me about it. :lol:<_< I love Laura, bit I just cannot watch the S&C scenes. It's gotten beyond tiresome. I actually wouldn't hate the couple so much except that they keep repeating the same senerio over and over. CarJax was a breath of fresh air, but the CarJaxon triangle is ruining it for me.

Archived