*The "Laura Wright Makes Me Want to Watch GH" Appreciation Thread!*

bellcurve

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If she submitted her stuff for GL, I doubt she would've been nominated. For years she was snubbed for great work on that soap (especially 2004). I'm glad she's finally getting praise now that she's on the overrated ABC soap, but I'm really not a fan of her here.

Still, she is my favorite actress from GL! Nicole Forrester eat your heart out. And she is so gorgeous!

• Members

Eh, the Sam character was supporting up until Tamara Braun left. Once she did, Sam's character was written as a lead (though I love Sam, sometimes it appears as forced).

Back to Laura, lol.

Laura effortlessly took control of Carly and made the role her own. I've noticed she copies some of the mannerisms that Sarah and Tamara did, but even then she's turned that into her own. I really hope that she's nominated next year. She really deserves it. And she'll have so much to choose from. Comedy, Dramatic, Sexual, Wholesome, Vulnerable, Bitchy, Vindictive, etc.....

• Members

Okay I watched Mondays episode, my first full one in a LONG time and I thought Laura was much better! I guess it was the fact that she wasn't in scenes with Maurice Benard, he drags everyone down. But the episode was good enough so I'm going to stick around, at least for the three weeks Emma Samms will be here.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Signing in once again to spread the love for the wonderful woman that is Laura Sisk-Wright. I'm really enjoying her performance with Ingo Rademacher. Those two have really good chemistry, I'm just angry that Carly decided to go along with Jax's lie. We all know that everyone is going to blame her instead of Jax.

Archived