ATWT Canceled

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Moonves might be a genius but he could afford to show some class. Not a damn thing amusing about people losing jobs in this economy no matter how you feel about the soap genre. Besides the lucky few, many of these people will have a very hard time getting new work.

• Members

I don't know if he doesn't care about the people losing their jobs and what-not, but it upsets me that he's acting like canceling ATWT is like canceling a low-rated sitcom that was given a season more than it deserved just to see if its numbers would improve. If this was CSI limping pass the finish line, he'd have more to say about it.

• Members

What was the issue with that Moonves interview. It actually overall sounding pretty encouraging. He didn't seem flippant about ATWT he referred to both ATWT and GL as having long distinquished years and the era is pretty much over. As sad as cancellation is, he is correct for the most part. I didn't get a sense he was smirking or joking about it. The whole interview was pretty upbeat and his tone was pretty consistant throughout the interview. I suppose if it was Bloom or Frons saying those things I might be hopping mad who knows.

• Members

I'm lost for words. I knew ATWT would be cancelled soon but thought it might have a year. It was mostly wishful thinking. The World will stop turning/spinning. No more Kim, Bob, Nancy, Tom, Margo, Holden. Lisa, Emma or Lily just to mention a few. No more La Hubbard gracing my screen. NO more Eileen Fulton....sigh...No more CZP as Barbara...Babs.....No more James returning from the dead. So much history tossed down the drain by Ghris Goutman....f u c k i n g l o s e r!! I hope his Pissanate keeps him company in the unempoyment line where they should both be.

Thanks(to the show) for the 30 plus memories of ATWT you have given me. I will be a sad day in Sept 2010. It is already is a sad and somber day.

And excuse me...but why is a certain poster posting on this thread? Someone who never watched the show or even [!@#$%^&*] commented about the show!! Seriously...WTF??

Sigh...no more soaps left for me to watch...my days are numbered at SON in September....it was a fun ride.

My show ...my ATWT will never be forgotten.

Archived